Be careful of this S6

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
rs user
4th Gear

Re: Be careful of this S6

Post by rs user » Mon May 14, 2018 10:31 pm

what i"m saying is its easier for somebody disreputable[should this be the case here] to get a stamp in the book rather than take the car to the barbers

after a period of time the car should be serviced anyway for most 20k/24 months...so if its outwith the time its not got fsh anyway

am i missing something here...?

Banana man
1st Gear

Re: Be careful of this S6

Post by Banana man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:53 am

I recently put a deposit down on a C5 RS6, was a cheap loon, cat D though, everything seemed good even the car in the flesh, but upon closer inspection on caranza the car had been clocked 10-15k miles (previous for sale adverts), I just can’t understand why you’d clock a car so little and for this reason it put me off as the sale just didn’t feel right for some reason and I went with my gut instinct.

The seller was moaning about dishonest people then kept my deposit too :roll: I hpi’d the car previously but MOT history seemed to check out, caranza had previous adverts which then shown me the car had deffo had a hair cut, I’d also found this out within 24 hours of putting the deposit down, the deposit was to take the car off the market but he kept the car live and then it sold for more than £150 than we agreed, I’m just hoping he got messed about and it goes up for sale again :<beep>_you:

Return to “Cars”