B7 RS4 - 54k garage stored (SOLD)

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
jaysrs4
5th Gear

B7 RS4 - 54k garage stored (SOLD)

Post by jaysrs4 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 am

After 5 glorious years of B7 ownership its time for me to move onwards and upwards.

I've cherished this car since the day I bought it and have spent a good many hours making it the car it is today. Anyone who knows me knows how I cherish my cars and i've been around the scene for a long time. I started with a VR6 Golf and supercharged it then moved on to an R32 Golf that I also spent many man hours on (pics of both previous cars below).

I run my own business and don't use the car as a daily (I had an Abarth for that). I'm now wanting to get into something else for a garage queen (hoping for something German with 6 cylinders and some boost).

So my RS4 is a 2006 car with 54,000 genuine miles and 5 owners, with the previous owner only having the car for a month as he had nowhere to store it. It's MOT'd and serviced by Audi Leeds (recent service and MOT in November) all stamped up and I have taken it there ever since I bought it. This year I had an advisory for slight wear on inner edge of front tyres but they seriously don't need replacing I think they wanted some extra money out of me this year. Every year they comment on the little miles I've done in it and this year I picked it up with the majority of the dealership outside looking at it. I can genuinely say, I've only been caught out once in the rain driving it to Audi for its annual service and MOT. Its been kept in a heated garage under a car cover too and never driven in the winter months in my ownership.

Paintwork wise, i'd go as far as to say, its better than factory. A year in to my ownership I had the front bumper, bonnet and both wings painted by the only guy I trust here in Leeds. The pics below say it all. I also have all my own detailing gear and its mirror finished all over. Any light scratches its ever collected are removed - I don't believe it has any regular wash swirls in it as it rarely needs washing. Interior is as clean at the outside and standard, black wingbacks and flat bottom steering wheel, sunroof with grey headlining and silver trim.

I'll be honest, i'd love to say I've collected may receipts since owning it, however it's not wanted for a thing, I've only done 7,000 miles in it since i've had it. Last year I had the windscreen replaced with a genuine Audi one as it had an annoying stone chip in the corner, I don't believe the wipers have been used on it since (only at MOT)!

Last year it began suffering from a sticky clutch pedal. So two weeks ago I spent a little over 2k having a clutch kit, clutch and flywheel replaced at JBS in Chesterfield (driven there and back on the dry might I add!). Whilst it was in I also had both auxiliary radiators replaced as I was told they were weeping a little. The oil cooler was checked and had no signs of corrosion. DRC was also checked and its not weeping or making any noises. They also commented that it was by far and away the nicest example they've seen in a long time.

Mods wise its got 3SDM's on it, carbon induction kit, H&R lowering springs and a non rez, valved Milltek, none of these need any explanation, it sounds truly awesome. It still kicks hard at 5,500rpm but has never been mapped or carbon cleaned in my ownership.

I'd truly like to sell it to a genuine enthusiast as it really is too special to go to pillock who'll kill it - I'm in no massive rush to sell and my price is firm. If you want to pay 20k+ for a car from a dealer thats picked it up for 17-18k then feel free. But this car wants for nothing and with the recent clutch overhaul in my opinion, is one of the best out there and truly hard to find like this, easily put back to OEM too. I also have the original air box. Currently on a private plate and this will not come with the car.

I'm after £22,000 for it and its ready to go. PM Me for details, no test pilots or stupid offers please.

(Hubs have been painted since this pic)
Last edited by jaysrs4 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

birdiemachine
4th Gear

Re: B7 RS4 - 54k garage stored

Post by birdiemachine » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Mint good luck with the sale bud! Have known you since the r32oc days and even tried to buy this car off you 4 years ago you rascal!!!!

Brooner
Cruising

Post by Brooner » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Glws

Im liking those alloys can you tell me what they are i cant quit see in thd pictures BBS?
2018 B9 RS4 Navarra Blue
2013 B8 RS4 Sepang Blue
2007 B7 RS4 Avant Sprint Blue
2001 B5 RS4 Nogaro Blue
1998 B5 S4 Avant Kingfisher Blue
1993 B4 S2 Avant laser Red

SteveG
3rd Gear

Post by SteveG » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 am

3SDM wheels, he mentioned in the advert.

jaysrs4
5th Gear

Post by jaysrs4 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:44 pm

Thanks for the comments fellas. Plenty of interest, so fingers crossed.

DavidRS4
4th Gear

Post by DavidRS4 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Absolutely mint. Good luck with the sale.
B7 RS4 Saloon, Phantom Black, Forge Oil Cooler Kit, 20 x 10.5j Vossens, Carbon Front Splitter, KW V3 Coilovers, Adjustable Front Arms, 20mm Spacers, Revolution Carbon Air Box, Rear 4 Pot Porsche Brake Conversion, Stud & Nut Kit, Milltek Non Res Non Valved Exhaust, RS6 Gloss Black Grill, Slightly Tinted Windows, JH Motorsports Stage 3R Clutch & Lightweight Flywheel, Robnic Braided Clutch Line. JH Motorsports Lightweight Grooved F & R Rotors with Braided Hoses and Hawk Pads

jaysrs4
5th Gear

Re: B7 RS4 - 54k garage stored (provisionally SOLD)

Post by jaysrs4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 am

SOLD

Return to “Cars”