For Sale: Audi S4 Avant 4.2 auto - 56 plate (B7)

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
HPsauce
4th Gear

For Sale: Audi S4 Avant 4.2 auto - 56 plate (B7)

Post by HPsauce » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:01 pm

My son is about to replace his S4 Avant and is happy to sell privately if anyone is particularly interested. Outline follows, more details on request:

56 plate, black with carbon trim and silver seats, original owner was a football "personality".
106,000 miles about to be serviced at Audi. Automatic gearbox.
SatNav (RNS-E) dimming mirror and rear privacy glass. Front seats heated.
New Michelin PS4 tyres all round.

I believe he's looking for around £9,000 for a private sale.

HPsauce
4th Gear

Re: For Sale: Audi S4 Avant 4.2 auto - 56 plate (B7)

Post by HPsauce » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 pm

Very late bump. The car was kept for another year and has done only a few thousand more miles in the last year, around 110K now I think.
But now, due to family needs it really is about to be replaced.
We've since discovered that the original buyer had ticked virtually all the options he could, even has TV (Old analogue standard but easily swapped to hybrid DBTV unit) and the "loud exhaust" option!

It will probably head off to a dealer as P/X but if anyone is after something like this please message me ASAP. Currently in the London area.

bayzoo
Neutral

Post by bayzoo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:54 am

To sell privately your going to have to knock a few '000 off the asking price plus post with some pictures. You'll get the inevitable "have the timing chains been done' question which if not will further impact your pricing expectations. PX you'll probably get 2-4k max.

I do however look at selling cars with a "glass half empty' perspective and your son may be lucky in finding a buyer looking for that colour/spec etc. but you will need photos.

HPsauce
4th Gear

Post by HPsauce » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:58 pm

I think it's definitely going off P/X next Monday. Initially to Leeds area but could end up anywhere I guess.
If anyone spots it for sale and is interested I'll do my best to tell them what I know about it. I'll confirm Reg once it's gone.
Not aware of any work on the timing chain, didn't even know that was normal. Isn't it right at the back of the engine?

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to easily get photos, here's a blurred distant view to show what wheels are on it.
S4-56plate.jpg

Return to “Cars”