RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
John Johnson
5th Gear

Re: RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Post by John Johnson » Thu May 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Lol .... Sorry :bowdown:
Current toys in the garage
B7 avant in Daytona with ceramics and a few other goodies and lowwwww miles :-)
Ur quattro. lago Blue
Ur quattro. Mars red

Rs1600i
Transit custom sportvan

http://youtu.be/FWBUl7oT9sA

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 pm

bam_bam wrote:
MR T wrote:
b7rs4saloon wrote:MR T

You my friend are a tool!

There are a few simple rules on the classified forum that you have not adhered to, then you insult the members.

I have owned a number of RS4's, so as Dave. Believe me, the people on this forum know what they are on about.

The car is a CAT D, therefore is is worth less than a HPI clear car, usually at least 30%

If you got £18k you are very lucky.

You say you have been doing this a long time buying and selling repossessions & recovered cars, if you have ought this direct from an insurance company you are a trader.

Good luck
My friend, you are mis informed. I only returned the insults. Read carefully! As for calling me a tool you are a <beep> for saying so.

Like most of the fellow members I am well informed and know what I'm talking about. Owning 7 RS4's over 10 years does not make me a trader.

As for telling me about where I buy from, your assuming incorrectly.
Now for your calculation on price. I think your about right. Seeing as it's the lowest milage avant for sale in the country of the couple thousand that are left. My price included 25% of advertised cars with slightly more miles. I don't think I'm lucky the new owner is very lucky to have such an nice car back on road. Bearing in mind no accident or damage ever occurred.

Now pls stop with the nasties or this will continue to no end..
*misinformed
*you're

If the new owner is going to be sooooo lucky, why don't you keep it? Besides, if you bought the car without seats and a wheel, you know actually how much a CAT D is worth and like your fellow well informed members, so do we, ergo, £15k. You're in the wrong place, with the wrong car at the wrong time, in the wrong thread, with the wrong attitude. But keep going, mate, you're doing fantastic, we'll eventually see your twisted point of view. Just keep chipping away at us, Champ.

Also, just because you've 'owned' 7 different model RS4s over 10 years, doesn't make you an expert. Hitler owned quiet a few ovens, it didn't make him a gas engineer. <beep>.
Well Idiot, Im quiet entertained by you're ignorance, i know how much a catd is worth especially a lowest mileage non accidental avant in the UK, just because your a tight arse dont mean everyone else is. Chipping away at a nob wont make it any smaller than yours is already. Your wasting your time with this thread. Its not me vs everone. Just the <beep> who have nothing else to do but harass someone who has happily sold a car.. Just to clarify ive owned 7 RS4s (not so different) and i bet i know alot more then you.

bluenosewrx
4th Gear

Post by bluenosewrx » Thu May 22, 2014 10:05 pm

How much you get for it??

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Thu May 22, 2014 10:09 pm

bluenosewrx wrote:How much you get for it??
Mate I got close to 18k for it in the end, i know hes got it up for a little more now as i've seen it advertised last week.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 pm

MR T wrote:Well Idiot, Im quiet entertained by you're ignorance, i know how much a catd is worth especially a lowest mileage non accidental avant in the UK, just because your a tight arse dont mean everyone else is. Chipping away at a nob wont make it any smaller than yours is already. Your wasting your time with this thread. Its not me vs everone. Just the <beep> who have nothing else to do but harass someone who has happily sold a car.. Just to clarify ive owned 7 RS4s (not so different) and i bet i know alot more then you.
Not nearly as much as I'm entertained by your retardedness.
*I'm
*your
*you're
*won't
*it's
*everyone
*I've
*a lot
*than

So, you've owned 7 B7 RS4s? Rule 1.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Golfather
Cruising

Post by Golfather » Fri May 23, 2014 12:18 am

MR T wrote: I got close to 18k for it in the end
Book is around 18.5k average for a similar mileage straight car.
Minus around 20% for Cat D equates to around £15k.

So the boys on here were on the money.... You did well (were lucky) to get more.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 am

Look on the trader and pistonheads, anything below 30k miles 07 avant is 24k+. So I would say the people around UK selling these cars around getting the money for them are on the ball. Not the few who keep looking at the 'book'. Most of the time the book is right. It doesn’t take i to consideration market demand, rareity, etc etc so on occasions the market dictates differently and has done on these cars for years. Now do the maths on the catd minus 20%

Jess
2nd Gear

Post by Jess » Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 am

You can't quote book on these, they are going for above clean condition at dealer only auctions. I will buy all the RS4's I can find with that low mileage at the book price. Lol ! £5k instant profit everytime.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Fri May 23, 2014 9:28 am

bam_bam wrote:
MR T wrote:Well Idiot, Im quiet entertained by you're ignorance, i know how much a catd is worth especially a lowest mileage non accidental avant in the UK, just because your a tight arse dont mean everyone else is. Chipping away at a nob wont make it any smaller than yours is already. Your wasting your time with this thread. Its not me vs everone. Just the <beep> who have nothing else to do but harass someone who has happily sold a car.. Just to clarify ive owned 7 RS4s (not so different) and i bet i know alot more then you.
*I'm
*your
*you're
*won't
*it's
*everyone
*I've
*a lot
*than

U hav got nothing else to say so ur pickin out spelling mistakes. Ur a <beep>
I'm not here to entertain just to shut u up which I believe I did. Now continue being an English teacher.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Fri May 23, 2014 9:29 am

Jess wrote:You can't quote book on these, they are going for above clean condition at dealer only auctions. I will buy all the RS4's I can find with that low mileage at the book price. Lol ! £5k instant profit everytime.

Thank you Jess. Now you are a realist and speak the truth

HYFR
Cruising

Post by HYFR » Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 am

So come on then, tell us how much profit you cleared on the car?

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Fri May 23, 2014 10:31 am

MR T wrote:
bam_bam wrote:
*I'm
*your
*you're
*won't
*it's
*everyone
*I've
*a lot
*than

U hav got nothing else to say so ur pickin out spelling mistakes. Ur a <beep>
I'm not here to entertain just to shut u up which I believe I did. Now continue being an English teacher.
*you
*have
*you're
*picking

How's that shutting me up working out for you, <beep>?
So, have you owned 7 x B7 RS4s over 10 years - really? I call rule 1.

All of your comments ring true... for non-CAT D examples, however, you were peddling a CAT D, ergo, book minus 20%. You can't argue with that.
Sure, book price is sometime lower than what a car will sell for but that's how markets work. Now, a CAT D will always be a CAT D, regardless how it got its mark, how well it was repaired or how few miles it has done.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Fri May 23, 2014 10:35 am

Jess wrote:You can't quote book on these, they are going for above clean condition at dealer only auctions. I will buy all the RS4's I can find with that low mileage at the book price. Lol ! £5k instant profit everytime.
Really, even a CAT D? And yes, you can quote book price on RS4s, it's just a car.

I still maintain, wrong car, wrong forum, wrong thread, wrong attitude. OP was better off sticking to Autoraper or less so, Pistonheads.

Golfather
Cruising

Post by Golfather » Fri May 23, 2014 11:54 am

MR T wrote:Look on the trader and pistonheads, anything below 30k miles 07 avant is 24k+.
Thats coz its fekkin retail price...not book!
MR T wrote:Most of the time the book is right. It doesn’t take i to consideration market demand, rareity, etc etc so on occasions the market dictates differently and has done on these cars for years.
Its always fekkin right thats why book values change every month to take all the "demand" and "rareity" into account
MR T wrote:Now do the maths on the catd minus 20%
I did, see above.
MR T wrote:Ive sold a few of these in the past. This is my 7th RS4... I've been doing this along time
Keep going lad, seems like you need the practice ;)

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Fri May 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Golfather wrote:
MR T wrote:Look on the trader and pistonheads, anything below 30k miles 07 avant is 24k+.
Thats coz its fekkin retail price...not book!

Why would I sell for book price then you <beep>. Whole point of checking autotrader and pistonheads is to get an idea of what they're selling for.
I guess you buy and sell by the 'book'
MR T wrote:Most of the time the book is right. It doesn’t take i to consideration market demand, rareity, etc etc so on occasions the market dictates differently and has done on these cars for years.
Its always fekkin right thats why book values change every month to take all the "demand" and "rareity" into account

No it's not. It's a general guide. That's why autotrader and pistonheads are nowhere in line with the prices rs4 avant below 30k miles sell for.

Keep it going....
MR T wrote:Now do the maths on the catd minus 20%
I did, see above.

The truth hurts some times!

Return to “Cars”