RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
MR T
1st Gear

Re: RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Post by MR T » Mon May 26, 2014 10:46 pm

longman h wrote:
Stop talking sh it. All what you said is in your head you pussy. How about this why don't you meet me and ill prove you wrong. If I'm wrong ill post whatever you want on here admitting guilt the works. But if your wrong which you will be you <beep> you will admit you love men and won't ever come on this forum again.keep it up chump.
everyone knows now that you won't meet me....cos u t oooo scared.
Got the balls come see me....
O and Yeh I did sell a car on here and just to prove you wrong the seats were actually mint after a clean. I also have pictures of that just to shut you up. So don't get you little weener in a twist. Not a trader as I've never sold anything on here. Admittly it was a catd but a lovely one at that.
Looks like your just a hater. Wana b who thinks RS4s are to slow for him.
Get a life
#tragic.

Can we have some pics of the B7's please and since you've owned 7 of them, I'm sure you have plenty of info to share with other owners, so can we see that too please?
I'm sure, like all of us you want to contribute to the forum.
Happy now!!!!

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon May 26, 2014 10:47 pm

What are you, 9yrs old?!?
No matter where you go, there you are.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 pm

bam_bam wrote:What happened to ten years? Another lie. Now, if I find anything spurious about the photos you've just posted, it's going to turn into a circus, it will be a thread of legend and you'll be the clown. Don't sweat it though, I'm sure you'd never post anything untoward and I'm sure it's not what I get paid to do for a living...
Could careless........I did what i needed to do too make you look like the clown and had fun leading you down a black hole.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm

What are you going on about?!?! You posted some pictures. *slow clap* ahhhh-mazing!

Golfather
Cruising

Post by Golfather » Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 am

MR T wrote: Not a trader just an RS4 enthusiast

Owning 7 RS4's over 10 years does not make me a trader...

Just to clarify ive owned 7 RS4s...

my 7th RS4 repossessed/recovered...

My car rs4s for last 7 years
Random pics at a hotel don't prove jack.
Need to see V5's..... with your name on em ;)

classba
Top Gear

Post by classba » Tue May 27, 2014 12:20 am

Golfather wrote:

He could have meant he has sold those cars in the past years and not necessarily personally owned.... come on let's be real here, why would someone repeat owning the same car so many times over. There could only be one answer and I think we all know what it is.

Golf... you have zero chance seeing the V5's...lol :biggrin3:

Mr. T, I think it will be good for you to be honest here on RS246 and just own up that you're a trader IMO. We are a friendly bunch after all and if you don't like the feedbacks, then I suggest you to close the door behind you on the way out thanks.
Too much power is barely enough.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue May 27, 2014 12:41 am

So, all of these photos were taken over a period of 3yrs and 9months instead of your 7 year lie... bonus though, I drive down the M23 all the time past, right past Crawley. I can meet you whenever!
Attachments
140526_li_la_mr_t_car_list.jpg

classba
Top Gear

Post by classba » Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 am

bam_bam wrote:So, all of these photos were taken over a period of 3yrs and 9months instead of your 7 year lie... bonus though, I drive down the M23 all the time past, right past Crawley. I can meet you whenever!
Some great detective work there Bam... :thumbs: :bowdown:

I Fcukin hate Liars.... :bigblink:
Too much power is barely enough.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 am

classba wrote:
bam_bam wrote:So, all of these photos were taken over a period of 3yrs and 9months instead of your 7 year lie... bonus though, I drive down the M23 all the time past, right past Crawley. I can meet you whenever!
Some great detective work there Bam... :thumbs: :bowdown:

I
last 8 years.....mmmm 4 different cameras, 5 different laptops, .... countess master resets with date changes.....
Keep trying.....

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 am

Golfather wrote:

Send some of your v5 ill do the same...Yeh right!!

longman h
4th Gear

Post by longman h » Tue May 27, 2014 7:57 am

MR T wrote:
longman h wrote:
Stop talking sh it. All what you said is in your head you pussy. How about this why don't you meet me and ill prove you wrong. If I'm wrong ill post whatever you want on here admitting guilt the works. But if your wrong which you will be you <beep> you will admit you love men and won't ever come on this forum again.keep it up chump.
everyone knows now that you won't meet me....cos u t oooo scared.
Got the balls come see me....
O and Yeh I did sell a car on here and just to prove you wrong the seats were actually mint after a clean. I also have pictures of that just to shut you up. So don't get you little weener in a twist. Not a trader as I've never sold anything on here. Admittly it was a catd but a lovely one at that.
Looks like your just a hater. Wana b who thinks RS4s are to slow for him.
Get a life
#tragic.

Can we have some pics of the B7's please and since you've owned 7 of them, I'm sure you have plenty of info to share with other owners, so can we see that too please?
I'm sure, like all of us you want to contribute to the forum.
Happy now!!!!
Firstly, you should have used question marks at the end of Happy Now as it's a question. Just saying. :thumbs:

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes I'm happy but that's not due to the sight of your photos, I'm just a generally happy chap. :biggrin3:

So to change the subject slightly, what do you do for a living, other than trade cars?
You've obviously been selling cars for many years with great success so why did you decide to sell this particular RS4 on this forum?
Why, like any other genuine, honest seller, did you not write a detailed advert with pictures to start with?
If you pride yourself on your reputation (as a trader), why have you retaliated to all of the remarks/criticisms on here in such a childish way?
Why do you keep buying B7 RS4's? Is that because you're a trader, or is it because you just love the cars so much?
Which companies do you use for servicing/tuning etc? I'm sure QST, MRC, AMD and Unit 20 must know of you as they're probably the only companies we (RS owners) trust to look after our beasts, so which one do you use most?
What car are you driving now? B7 RS4?

Well, I think that should be enough for the time being but I'm keen to see if you can respond to a post in a mature, honest and well written manner. :beerchug:

Ps. Can't wait for you to share some insightful information about your previous vehicles over in the RS4 section. :thumbs:
Daytona Grey C6 RS6 Avant
Ebony Black C5 RS6 Plus - Gone

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 am

Thanks for the mature approach.
Just so we are on the same page. I just thought I put an add up to see if anyone wanted to buy a rare low mileage avant. Then the criticism started and I retaliated. Not the other way around.
I apologise for the offensive language. But not for owning 7 RS4's. Even though I got criticised for that.
As for being a trader or other occupation. I rather talk in person just so you realise and see for yourself. This isn't going to get anywhere on here.
Why so many rs4s? Well it may be I have other superior faster cars but the rs4 is genuinely the best car in my eyes.
Open to meet over a cold one and put the world's wrongs to rights.l and answer the personal questions.

That invite includes my biggest critic bam bam. Ping me and I'll bring some earlier photos pre 4 years..

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue May 27, 2014 11:12 am

MR T wrote: last 8 years.....mmmm 4 different cameras, 5 different laptops, .... countess master resets with date changes.....
Keep trying.....
Good morning Mr. T!
Thanks for telling me to keep trying, I really needed that.
  • - The date range is still 3 years and 9 month, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - Well, 4 different phones that you used to take the photes, again, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - The laptops you've own have nothing to do with digital photo metadata, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - What is a master reset? We're all pretty savvy technology users on this forum, would you care to explain what a master reset is and how it would change the dates on your photos? It 'might' change the last modified date but never the 'date taken' metadata. Exif doesn't lie but you do.

I will let you in on a little observation. You've been caught out in a lie, I know, as I've seen this many, many times before. The good news is; you've got a chance to stop lying now and apologise, it's very rare this happens but the offer is there for you and the people I've seen take this up feel better and end up making friends.
Of course, you could just continue to lie and that's cool, it's more fun for me. Oh and another little thing, I'm not going to stop, like I said before I'm just doing this for the post count. It's not like this thread will affect my business or reputation... unlike you.

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 pm

bam_bam wrote:
MR T wrote: last 8 years.....mmmm 4 different cameras, 5 different laptops, .... countess master resets with date changes.....
Keep trying.....
Good morning Mr. T!
Thanks for telling me to keep trying, I really needed that.
  • - The date range is still 3 years and 9 month, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - Well, 4 different phones that you used to take the photes, again, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - The laptops you've own have nothing to do with digital photo metadata, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - What is a master reset? We're all pretty savvy technology users on this forum, would you care to explain what a master reset is and how it would change the dates on your photos? It 'might' change the last modified date but never the 'date taken' metadata. Exif doesn't lie but you do.

I will let you in on a little observation. You've been caught out in a lie, I know, as I've seen this many, many times before. The good news is; you've got a chance to stop lying now and apologise, it's very rare this happens but the offer is there for you and the people I've seen take this up feel better and end up making friends.
Of course, you could just continue to lie and that's cool, it's more fun for me. Oh and another little thing, I'm not going to stop, like I said before I'm just doing this for the post count. It's not like this thread will affect my business or reputation... unlike you.
Thanks for the decent message, I know you have the ability to go to town on me, appology when due.

Ive offered to meet to and show the pics pre 4years. these pics were recent years.Ive left 1 pic out which i had for a while but need to be scanned and not in digital or in same location (pre) Also ive had 2 rs4's on one occassion.

I rather make friends than enemies.

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Tue May 27, 2014 12:32 pm

I've watched this thread, shall we say, 'evolve'.

What bothered me, MR T in your opening post, you upload one single photo to attempt to sell the said RS4 Avant in complete absence of a full and detailed spec and run-down of the car with supporting imagery. If you've done this for many years, you'll know that up-front detail about any car one is selling is the key to get any prospective punter to buy in to the authenticity of not just the vehicle but also you the seller. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the circumstances of the car kind of relied on that.

Yet, by page 6 you've spent the same effort in which should have been spent at the outset of the post, uploading imagery of your legacy collection of 4's, that is somewhat adrift from what you cite in your previous posts regarding the '7 year relationship with many RS4's'. My analogy, not yours before I'm corrected.

It seems once bam_bam shall we say, highlighted to you the provenance of the images on page 6, you are trying to back-track or 'cover' to add substance and credence to the fact you have, or may not have had a long term string of RS4's.

I guess for me, for every straight legitimate RS4 for sale nowadays, there's 2 that just don't quite stack up.

I've had an exchange with bam_bam on the forum - I'm cool about what I/he posted - all fine. All done. No worries. Happy. But what I will say, make sure your response is considered and composed and Mr T, don't take this wrong way but you need some tight keyboard kung-fu my man on this one.

Exif lookup - I fckuing love technology...
Gone but never forgotten:
2007 RS4 B7 Saloon, Metallic Silver with SS+.
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

Return to “Cars”