RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
neilparf
Cruising

Re: RS4 AVANT 2007 Low Miles

Post by neilparf » Tue May 27, 2014 12:37 pm

MR T wrote:...need to be scanned and not in digital...
Lay them flat on the kitchen table and iPhone photo and upload - no scanning needed. At least we can all see the cars you describe then...
Gone but never forgotten:
2007 RS4 B7 Saloon, Metallic Silver with SS+.
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

MR T
1st Gear

Post by MR T » Tue May 27, 2014 12:44 pm

neilparf wrote:I've watched this thread, shall we say, 'evolve'.

What bothered me, MR T in your opening post, you upload one single photo to attempt to sell the said RS4 Avant in complete absence of a full and detailed spec and run-down of the car with supporting imagery. If you've done this for many years, you'll know that up-front detail about any car one is selling is the key to get any prospective punter to buy in to the authenticity of not just the vehicle but also you the seller. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the circumstances of the car kind of relied on that.

Yet, by page 6 you've spent the same effort in which should have been spent at the outset of the post, uploading imagery of your legacy collection of 4's, that is somewhat adrift from what you cite in your previous posts regarding the '7 year relationship with many RS4's'. My analogy, not yours before I'm corrected.

It seems once bam_bam shall we say, highlighted to you the provenance of the images on page 6, you are trying to back-track or 'cover' to add substance and credence to the fact you have, or may not have had a long term string of RS4's.

I guess for me, for every straight legitimate RS4 for sale nowadays, there's 2 that just don't quite stack up.

I've had an exchange with bam_bam on the forum - I'm cool about what I/he posted - all fine. All done. No worries. Happy. But what I will say, make sure your response is considered and composed and Mr T, don't take this wrong way but you need some tight keyboard kung-fu my man on this one.

Exif lookup - I fckuing love technology...

Thanks for reply -point noted

longman h
4th Gear

Post by longman h » Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 pm

bam_bam wrote:
MR T wrote: last 8 years.....mmmm 4 different cameras, 5 different laptops, .... countess master resets with date changes.....
Keep trying.....
Good morning Mr. T!
Thanks for telling me to keep trying, I really needed that.
  • - The date range is still 3 years and 9 month, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - Well, 4 different phones that you used to take the photes, again, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - The laptops you've own have nothing to do with digital photo metadata, Exif doesn't lie but you do.
    - What is a master reset? We're all pretty savvy technology users on this forum, would you care to explain what a master reset is and how it would change the dates on your photos? It 'might' change the last modified date but never the 'date taken' metadata. Exif doesn't lie but you do.
List of Images

I will let you in on a little observation. You've been caught out in a lie, I know, as I've seen this many, many times before. The good news is; you've got a chance to stop lying now and apologise, it's very rare this happens but the offer is there for you and the people I've seen take this up feel better and end up making friends.
Of course, you could just continue to lie and that's cool, it's more fun for me. Oh and another little thing, I'm not going to stop, like I said before I'm just doing this for the post count. It's not like this thread will affect my business or reputation... unlike you.
Well what is there left to say, other than You've been burned......
Daytona Grey C6 RS6 Avant
Ebony Black C5 RS6 Plus - Gone

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 am

Lol...this has been akin to watching a cat play with a mouse.

Noticed the Red one has a smashed in rear quarter light window and dodgy painted diffuser.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Wed May 28, 2014 9:37 am

MR T wrote:Hi All

I have just taken in an RS4 Avant
Only traders talk like that. If you are selling your own car I.e. not trading, why would you say 'I have just takin in'?

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:17 pm

OliverJacob12 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:22 pm
bam_bam wrote:
Fri May 23, 2014 7:57 pm
So far you've told us nothing and made a mug out of yourself with every the delusion calculator post. Your delusion is simply fantastic.
So far all ive done is post a car and sold it, Your the mug who hasnt got over it.
*you're

...as in you're the mug.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Return to “Cars”