A happy new TTRS owner

2.5 I5 20v TFSI - 335 bhp
2.5 I5 20v TFSI - 355 bhp (Plus)
sonny
Cruising

Re: A happy new TTRS owner

Post by sonny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Ahh so this is where the EX B7 boys have been hiding...lol

Nice one Sevy, no doubt you will love the car. DK rated his TTRS highly, no doubt you will be very happy.
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you a well sorted racecar

sevy
3rd Gear

Post by sevy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 pm

sonny wrote:Ahh so this is where the EX B7 boys have been hiding...lol

Nice one Sevy, no doubt you will love the car. DK rated his TTRS highly, no doubt you will be very happy.
Ha ha - thanks Sonny. Yes I've defected to the TTRS....and have to say loving the instant power delivery so far. Completely different experience to the B7...both very good in their own way...too early to say which I prefer over the long term but for now I'm happy.... :D

And I know that for DK they are company cars, but yeah he must like the TTRS - he'll be on his 4th soon! :wink:
2009 Sepang Blue TTRS Coupe
2006 Sprint Blue RS4 Saloon (B7) - Sold but not forgotten
2006 BMW 130i M Sport - Sold
1999 Imola Yellow S3 (Revo Stage 1 265 bhp) - Sold

carsarecool
4th Gear

Post by carsarecool » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

bam_bam wrote:
carsarecool wrote:
bam_bam wrote:Another word for happy is gay.
:jump_clap: LOL, you'd know. :jump_clap:

Sevy, enjoy the car...nice colour combo. Ignore the retards.
A <beep> cannot read a dictionary, I can, can you?
Here, I'll help you out, cock.

Happy [hap-ee] - adjective

Definition - satisfied; in high-spirits

Synonyms - blessed, blest, blissful, blithe, can't complain, captivated, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, content, contented, convivial, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exultant, flying high, gay, glad, gleeful, gratified, intoxicated, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, laughing, light, lively, looking good, merry, mirthful, on cloud nine, overjoyed, peaceful, peppy, perky, playful, pleasant, pleased, sparkling, sunny, thrilled, tickled, tickled pink, up, upbeat, walking on air

Antonyms - carsarecool
LOL......more intellectual wanking from the bammeister......what a bell-end! TT......gay, TT.....gay....broken record :knob:

Boggle73
4th Gear

Post by Boggle73 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Very nice :)
Past - B7 RS4 Cabriolet - Silver - Resonated Valved Milltek
Past - TTRS - Suzuka Grey
Past - RS4 Cabriolet - Phantom Black

( I know what your all thinking, but I'm not )

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:26 am

carsarecool wrote:LOL......more intellectual wanking from the bammeister......what a bell-end! TT......gay, TT.....gay....broken record :knob:
Broken record... that's it? So with all of the material available, you select perhaps one of the oldest clichés in the English language, pointless. It would've been more memorable if you'd posted nothing at all. My last post was broadly aimed at your lack of comprehension, not the TT, and besides, the OP don't care, no one cares, except you. Congrats. Well done. Plus, now you've called me a bell-end; I think the irony may be lost on you here, but, you calling me names says more about your stupidity, than mine.
Let it go. This is all about a happy/gay new TTRS owner.
No matter where you go, there you are.

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 am

Wouldn't a broken record be broken??
Surely a stuck record would repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat......
Ah jet lag, gotta love it.
I thought carsarecool was actually careshole
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

adsgreen
Cruising

Post by adsgreen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Just noticed the thread title... was expecting a picture of a new haircut or something ;)

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

adsgreen wrote:Just noticed the thread title... was expecting a picture of a new haircut or something ;)
Careful, you cannot cast effeminate references towards the TTRS anymore, you'll be scalded with a barbed cliché plucked straight from the 1920s.

scaghead
Top Gear

Post by scaghead » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:34 pm

They can't be a chadders motor as Barrymore has got one...
R8 gen1 v10 plus white. Larini clubsport valved zorst.carbon side flicks,and fixed carbon spoiler.
Previous..RS4 Sprint blue loon..milltek non-res valved.revolution carbon air intake kit.cold air feed.carbon clean.MRC stage 2 remap..led interior lights.dectane led rear lights.led drls.Argon carbon oil splitter,race style front splitter,B and C door pillars and engine bottle cover..KW lowering springs.HEL brake lines all round.

HYFR
Cruising

Post by HYFR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Just got my TTRS Plus comfirmed today...July delivery in Sepang Blue oooooh

:assflash:

:oops:

geek
3rd Gear
Location: I was there for a while but now I am here, definitely here.

A happy new TTRS owner

Post by geek » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

D_K wrote:Just got my TTRS Plus comfirmed today...July delivery in Sepang Blue oooooh

:assflash:

:oops:
Why the sad face?
Suzuka Grey RS3

adsgreen
Cruising

Post by adsgreen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 am

bam_bam wrote:
adsgreen wrote:Just noticed the thread title... was expecting a picture of a new haircut or something ;)
Careful, you cannot cast effeminate references towards the TTRS anymore, you'll be scalded with a barbed cliché plucked straight from the 1920s.
It's ok - apparently there's been progress since the '20's. It's even legal for two TT-RS owners to get married now. Well, a civil partnership ;)

carsarecool
4th Gear

Post by carsarecool » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 pm

bam_bam wrote:
carsarecool wrote:LOL......more intellectual wanking from the bammeister......what a bell-end! TT......gay, TT.....gay....broken record :knob:
Broken record... that's it? So with all of the material available, you select perhaps one of the oldest clichés in the English language, pointless. It would've been more memorable if you'd posted nothing at all. My last post was broadly aimed at your lack of comprehension, not the TT, and besides, the OP don't care, no one cares, except you. Congrats. Well done. Plus, now you've called me a bell-end; I think the irony may be lost on you here, but, you calling me names says more about your stupidity, than mine.
Let it go. This is all about a happy/gay new TTRS owner.
Unlike you bam I don't scour google for my material/comprehension......focus on the "intellectual wanking"......or don't you understand what it means....you know how to use google though.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm

carsarecool wrote:I don't scour google for my material/comprehension...
It shows, mate. Besides, you should probably stick with all of the very first clichés you've learnt, even though the old sayings are dated, staid and boring they're still... errrm, urrrrm, no, that's it. I thought there'd be an upside to being dull, I apologise, I was wrong. Carry on. Don't change. It suits you.
carsarecool wrote:focus on the "intellectual wanking"...
I already masturbate 10-12 times per day, it's physically and mentally draining. You know how that feels, right? It's that same feeling you get when trying to comprehend anything posted on this forum.

RIV
Cruising

Post by RIV » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 pm

I already masturbate 10-12 times per day, it's physically and mentally draining. You know how that feels, right? It's that same feeling you get when trying to comprehend anything posted on this forum.
10-12 a day that's a mornings work for me :smile_smoking:

Return to “TTRS / TTRS Plus (Mk2 Typ 8J) 2006–2014”