Thinking about selling.......

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
Bendelaurence
2nd Gear

Re: Thinking about selling.......

Post by Bendelaurence » Fri May 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Hey Astonished. I do love the car. If I can get them to sign off the service history (which isnt all main dealer) then I'll get the Warrenty and keep her till 100'000 miles (the max warranty mileage).

Sadly my dealer experience hasn't been great. Ive spoken to a couple of people since, who have worked there. They've told me absolute horror stories of them simply not doing the work they can get away with just to get the car out on time. And, you'll see in my DRC post where they somehow managed to write an £11k quote, when all that was actually needed ws 2 front shocks, a small Drc Flexi pipe and a drC recharge. They get upselling bonuses. Literally, is they can convince you get get unnesscary work done, they get paid a bonus for it! RIDICULOUS! Im also told, when they see an RS badge, they see £ signs.

But hey, I'll try a different dealer next time. There are another 2 near by. Maybe I just choose one a bad one. Someone also suggested the timing of my visit. Just after our first covid lockdown.... They'd been shut for a few months, so its possible they were being pushed to recoup some of the money they hadn't made in the previous months.....

I'll keep you posted. Im just getting all the paperwork ready to send to them.

Bendelaurence
2nd Gear

Post by Bendelaurence » Fri May 21, 2021 11:02 pm

Oh and also, dont buy the B9!!!! Last of the V8's. There won't even be petrol engines in a few years. I purposely went for the B8 because of that. These OPF and PPF engines sound crap. Its annoying they're a bit faster on paper. But they'll never beat that NA v8 IMO

TomasV
Neutral

Post by TomasV » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:28 pm

Just inquire:

I know that warranty stops working after any modifications. But if you remap it again does still applicable for warranty or you service your car in with audi registered mechanic for Audis and he ignores tune and sends bill to warranty company?
Does anyone had experience with it? I don’t see rs4 b8 without couple tweaks on throttle and first 3 gears.
adjustment.
Appreciate your help guys

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”