List/Pointer for replacement bushes arms

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
jangol
4th Gear

List/Pointer for replacement bushes arms

Post by jangol » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi guys,

Getting an annoying squeak from one side of the RS4, think it’s time for replace some some
Bushes/arms etc...

I’m finding hard to find detail on a list/job lot of what would be worth changing..

Hoping someone can share any knowledge or point me in the right direction of what I should get... I’m guessing it will be a few bits,

Thanks I’m advance

JA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G30001
3rd Gear

Re: List/Pointer for replacement bushes arms

Post by G30001 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:45 pm

I have an 034 Motorsport Street Density front arm kit to be fitted and looks a quality bit of kit, comes with everything needed (make sure you get a kit with all new bolts) and cheaper than Audi Stealer prices.

Meant to have slightly higher durometer rubber over standard so tighter handling with none of the noise harshness from polybushes.

I would recommend doing the lot at once, I have done so on 3 cars after doing it piecemeal on 2 previous cars and can say with confidence doing it in bits is a false economy as it never really feels right, replacing full set of rubber in the front suspension I would say beats fitting coilovers as the suspension can work properly.

All it takes is one weak link.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:21 am

G30001 wrote:I have an 034 Motorsport Street Density front arm kit to be fitted and looks a quality bit of kit, comes with everything needed (make sure you get a kit with all new bolts) and cheaper than Audi Stealer prices.

Meant to have slightly higher durometer rubber over standard so tighter handling with none of the noise harshness from polybushes.

I would recommend doing the lot at once, I have done so on 3 cars after doing it piecemeal on 2 previous cars and can say with confidence doing it in bits is a false economy as it never really feels right, replacing full set of rubber in the front suspension I would say beats fitting coilovers as the suspension can work properly.

Thanks, where did you source from

G30001
3rd Gear

Post by G30001 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:30 pm

I got mine from a member off another forum but you can get them from Awesome, I would wait for a Holiday sale 034 tend to drop prices.

I am waiting for the next one to pick up a rear ARB and transmission mounts.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:32 pm

G30001 wrote:I got mine from a member off another forum but you can get them from Awesome, I would wait for a Holiday sale 034 tend to drop prices.

I am waiting for the next one to pick up a rear ARB and transmission mounts.
Cool thanks. As they are a pretty pennie

Look595
Neutral

Post by Look595 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:05 pm

G30001 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:45 pm
I have an 034 Motorsport Street Density front arm kit to be fitted and looks a quality bit of kit, comes with everything needed (make sure you get a kit with all new bolts) and cheaper than Audi Stealer prices.

What a quote to make ones mind up - ordering now, for the B7 platform though. 😉

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”