Finally hit with a DRC bill! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
Rugslasher
1st Gear

Re: Finally hit with a DRC bill! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Post by Rugslasher » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:02 pm

I’ve fitted KW V3’s & H&R anti roll bars front & rear that all , once I got the desired height I had 4 wheel alignment done & never looked back , I’ve got the car feeling planted & responsive but still a nice ride

TallPaul
Neutral

Post by TallPaul » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:18 am

Sounds good! Think this might be the way I go, I also wanna fit 10mm spacers all round but will see what I think after it’s been lowered, been trying to get an answer about rubbing issues when lowered but different people are saying different things so I’ll see, Sorry but I have just one more question, was the roll really that bad or were the ABR’s just personal preference, my aim is to sort out the set up then get all the work done at the same time so there’s no messing about,Cheers!

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 am

TallPaul wrote:Thanks for that, I’ve got a bit to think about regarding which way I go, gutted really coz I loved being able to switch between cruiser and all out animal but as we all know, DRC is very problematic and expensive when it inevitably goes wrong! I’m hearing a lot about guys using Koni shocks with H&R’s so really don’t know which way to go, did you have to change any other parts due to the drop? Sorry for all the questions just really don’t wanna mess up the cars handlingImage
I went this way, drop looks very nice &
Handles well also.. very pleased with the setup after DRC gave way... this should give me to trouble free, plus the switch over was pretty reasonable pennies wise also.. CRS performance on here sourced items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TallPaul
Neutral

Post by TallPaul » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:43 am

Its reassuring to hear someone’s opinion with the same set up I’m thinking about so thanks for that, I better go and start ordering!!👍

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”