Wtd B8 RS4 Mats good quality

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi,

Wife wants to treat me for Crimbo to a good quality set of mats for my B8 RS4,

Anyone got a good set tucked away or any ideas of where to source s set from?

Ta in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammyb349
3rd Gear

Re: Wtd B8 RS4 Mats good quality

Post by Sammyb349 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Watching with interest. The Audi standard are such thin pile. My VW UP! Has better!
Current:
- Audi B8 RS4 - Panther Black
- VW High Up! TSI - Red with Black Roof
Previous:
- BMW R56 Mini JCW - Black with Red Roof
- Peugeot 306 1.6 GLX - British Racing Green
- Ford Fiesta 1.1 Popular Plus - Sky Blue

douglasgdmw
1st Gear

Post by douglasgdmw » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:20 am

Watching as well :)

Was surprised when we picked up our RS4 that it is standard A4 mats that are in, seemingly the official RS4 mats cost a fortune. That came from the salesman so may be complete rubbish.

Issue I have is that the Audi accessories website is about the worst I have ever seen from a manufacturer, especially when looking for non current models like the B8 RS4.

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:54 am

douglasgdmw wrote:Watching as well :)

Was surprised when we picked up our RS4 that it is standard A4 mats that are in, seemingly the official RS4 mats cost a fortune. That came from the salesman so may be complete rubbish.

Issue I have is that the Audi accessories website is about the worst I have ever seen from a manufacturer, especially when looking for non current models like the B8 RS4.

Let’s keep everything crossed that we find a helpful member on here, that can unlock the mat treasure for us all Image come on Image work your magic for us good kids

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:14 pm

I had the expensive OEM ones in my B7 and they were slightly plusher, but you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference over the standard mats. Especially considering the £750+ price tag.

This time around, I have decided to have a standard carpet winter set and a summer set. When the winter set gets heavily worn around the throttle pedal heel, I relegate the summer mats to winter use and purchase a new set for summer.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Outtlaw
5th Gear

Post by Outtlaw » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm

For my B7 I got front and rear mats with the RS4 logo on from MJ Interiors, much better than the Audi ones and looked the part for around £70.
It was a long time ago now but they might be worth a call!

MJ_RS4
Neutral

Post by MJ_RS4 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi guys,
I purchased 2 sets from https://www.autostyle.co.uk a few years ago, I’m not sure if Peter is still there, but he was able to sort these out complete with the RS4 logo. The quality was great, and I’m still on the first set.
Hope this helps,
Matt

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 pm

MJ_RS4 wrote:Hi guys,
I purchased 2 sets from https://www.autostyle.co.uk a few years ago, I’m not sure if Peter is still there, but he was able to sort these out complete with the RS4 logo. The quality was great, and I’m still on the first set.
Hope this helps,
Matt
Thanks, had a quick look on the site, still got an option available at £60..

You got any pics to share.... would help me make a decision

MJ_RS4
Neutral

Post by MJ_RS4 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Sure, here's two I've just taken which is from a set I've been using for the past 5yrs (...& yes it needs a good clean!)
Front.PNG
Back.PNG
Here's a photo of a set from the same company, the only difference is I asked for a space between 'RS' and '4 on mine':
Capture.PNG
Hope this helps.
Matt

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:14 am

MJ_RS4 wrote:Sure, here's two I've just taken which is from a set I've been using for the past 5yrs (...& yes it needs a good clean!)
Front.PNG
Back.PNG
Here's a photo of a set from the same company, the only difference is I asked for a space between 'RS' and '4 on mine':
Capture.PNG
Hope this helps.
Matt
Thanks Matt,

Where did you get the RS4 image from?

I spoke with them & they send I may need to send an image to use??

MJ_RS4
Neutral

Post by MJ_RS4 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm

I didn’t need to provide an image when I ordered, I think someone on here had just ordered the set I showed above (my order was back in Feb 2014), so I basically asked for the same design/logo but with the space. It might be worth seeing if they have the template on file from my order or the one upon mine was based (prob late 2013). Failing that I’m guessing you could provide them with a standard image from google upon which they can base it...
Cheers, Matt

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”