JCWeldfab big thank you

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
jangol
4th Gear

JCWeldfab big thank you

Post by jangol » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Visited JCWeldfab this morning as since I’ve owned the car it had intermittent squeak mainly at low speed.

Appeared to be coming from the rear, was suggested it was the exhaust rubbing. So I took it over to them to take a peak.

Bearing in mind the exhaust was purchased from the previous owner, they saw it fit to offer some great after sales assistance & make a minor tweak to sort issue.

Apart from the squeak the exhaust has been beautiful & continues to make me smile even without hitting the loud button.

What a beautiful custom work of art it is..

Would recommend them if anyone’s looking to add more smile factor to their B8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Re: JCWeldfab big thank you

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm

jangol wrote:Visited JCWeldfab this morning as since I’ve owned the car it had intermittent squeak mainly at low speed.

Appeared to be coming from the rear, was suggested it was the exhaust rubbing. So I took it over to them to take a peak.

Bearing in mind the exhaust was purchased from the previous owner, they saw it fit to offer some great after sales assistance & make a minor tweak to sort issue.

Apart from the squeak the exhaust has been beautiful & continues to make me smile even without hitting the loud button.

Hey bud.

That's good to hear. There are zero sound clips of this system anywhere from my searches. Could you upload something please?

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Ah do you have Ross's old purple monster?

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Thundercliffe81 wrote:
jangol wrote:Visited JCWeldfab this morning as since I’ve owned the car it had intermittent squeak mainly at low speed.

Hey bud.

That's good to hear. There are zero sound clips of this system anywhere from my searches. Could you upload something please?

Yeah will get something up weekend

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:40 pm

MikeFish wrote:Ah do you have Ross's old purple monster?
Nope, not me

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 pm

jangol wrote:
Thundercliffe81 wrote:

Hey bud.

Yeah will get something up weekend

Cheers bud ImageImage

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:07 am

Thundercliffe81 wrote:

Hey bud.

^ This!!

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”