Scumbags tried to the steal my motor this afternoon in Bedfordshire

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
jangol
4th Gear

Scumbags tried to the steal my motor this afternoon in Bedfordshire

Post by jangol » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Dirty scum have tired to steal my RS4 this afternoon , broke in took keys, wasn’t able to start it (immobiliser done it’s job I guess),

So glad the Mrs was doing a Shop & wasn’t in (in fact my dog would of been in also, which wouldn’t of ended well for them)

3 lads I’ve been told with masks, house alarm went off, neighbours saw the c***ts hope to have it on camera

They jump in a getaway motor & left my car & keys still inside..

Fuming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Re: Scumbags tried to the steal my motor this afternoon in Bedfordshire

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 pm

jangol wrote:Dirty scum have tired to steal my RS4 this afternoon , broke in took keys, wasn’t able to start it (immobiliser done it’s job I guess),

So glad the Mrs was doing a Shop & wasn’t in (in fact my dog would of been in also, which wouldn’t of ended well for them)

3 lads I’ve been told with masks, house alarm went off, neighbours saw the c***ts hope to have it on camera

They jump in a getaway motor & left my car & keys still inside..

Fuming Image

Image The most uncanny thing just happened. I was reading an Instagram post that detailed this exact situation!! But it was an S4...and when I was reading it, the Tapatalk alert for this post flashed on my phone.

The chances of that...anyway. Glad all is well. This is just becoming far too common. I've got faraday bags for my car keys but if somebody is breaking into your house, then what the hell can you do? Teach that dog "Sickem...Sick balls!"

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Dirty bàstards. Glad your car wasn’t taken or damaged, your wife and dog were out too. Might have to look into an alarm and immobiliser for my B7.

Cheers :thumbs:

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Sad to hear your news. Get yourself some “ring.com”products around your house for early warning.
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Sorry to hear this, the oxygen thieves should be strung up by the scrotum!
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

jangol
4th Gear

Post by jangol » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Surrey Sam wrote:Sorry to hear this, the oxygen thieves should be strung up by the scrotum!
Tell me about it, this world makes my blood boil ImageImageseen them all on camera will pass video onto police, hoping we get something back...

No damage whatsoever to car, my Neighbours must have scared them away...

Covkiller
Top Gear

Post by Covkiller » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:21 pm

It's a shame we can't shoot the fcukers as they can in the US of A. They may think twice if we could. I'd love to blow the fcukers away who try to steel your possessions and harm your loved ones :rant:

I'm pleased nothing was taken, your RS4 wasn't damaged and very importantly your familia (and dog) where well away from the incident.
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:49 am

Covkiller wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:21 pm
It's a shame we can't shoot the fcukers as they can in the US of A. They may think twice if we could. I'd love to blow the fcukers away who try to steel your possessions and harm your loved ones :rant:

I'm pleased nothing was taken, your RS4 wasn't damaged and very importantly your familia (and dog) where well away from the incident.
This ^^^^^^

Some <beep> trespasses on your property looking to break the law, imo you should be able to finish the scum off.
If you do go at them, always remember to shout self defence before hand and make sure you're out of camera shot :wink:
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”