Cruising

Re: Eventuri

Post by MikeFish » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:53 am

Has anyone asked Ant for a price yet?

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 am

Yes, still higher than I was prepared to pay.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am

RS4LAD wrote:
Thundercliffe81 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:57 pm
RS4LAD wrote:The feedback which I received is the same as the above, little power gains and just noise along with good looks, that doesn’t justify the rrp of these imho.
I agree. I still don't think they'll come down in price for quite a while. If ever.

The C63 just seems such an easier, more reliable and tuneable right out the box car haha. My mates got one with PP and a full decat. It's a weapon. You 'feel' that shunt from the acceleration.

I still love my RS4 though. That redline is epic. Everything's subjective. I'm going to focus on maintenance and weight reduction over tuning I think. For the gains, it's just crazy money on this platform. Better brakes, lighter wheels, lighter exhaust and just religious maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The c63 went downhill for me after my 507 edition, the new e63 however is a game changer for Mercedes il give them that, other than that they were never the same imo.

I love the RS4 so much I now own a handful of them. Don’t ask me how or why but they all serve a purpose...for now anyway!

If I was to buy new cars now to replace the lot it would be an M2 for a daily and a Unicorn v10 manual r8 for weekends.
Haha. You've got a 'fleet' of RS4s? Oh I've got a lot of time for that. Different generations?

The M2 is a car that properly got me respecting BMW again. The CS M3 too. I probably wouldn't buy one for a while just because I have a long dream list but the sheer presence that car has. So wide.

The V10 Manual R8 is going to go up in value I think. IF this current one is the last one and it goes electric from here on out, those 1st gen V10s, the V8s even, will become highly sought after. I see your point though, I can't see what else I could go to after this car. It does everything. Sounds great. Last of the NA V8s.

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Post by RS4LAD » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Thundercliffe81 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am
RS4LAD wrote:
Thundercliffe81 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:57 pm

I agree. I still don't think they'll come down in price for quite a while. If ever.

The C63 just seems such an easier, more reliable and tuneable right out the box car haha. My mates got one with PP and a full decat. It's a weapon. You 'feel' that shunt from the acceleration.

I still love my RS4 though. That redline is epic. Everything's subjective. I'm going to focus on maintenance and weight reduction over tuning I think. For the gains, it's just crazy money on this platform. Better brakes, lighter wheels, lighter exhaust and just religious maintenance.

The c63 went downhill for me after my 507 edition, the new e63 however is a game changer for Mercedes il give them that, other than that they were never the same imo.

I love the RS4 so much I now own a handful of them. Don’t ask me how or why but they all serve a purpose...for now anyway!

If I was to buy new cars now to replace the lot it would be an M2 for a daily and a Unicorn v10 manual r8 for weekends.
Haha. You've got a 'fleet' of RS4s? Oh I've got a lot of time for that. Different generations?

The M2 is a car that properly got me respecting BMW again. The CS M3 too. I probably wouldn't buy one for a while just because I have a long dream list but the sheer presence that car has. So wide.

The V10 Manual R8 is going to go up in value I think. IF this current one is the last one and it goes electric from here on out, those 1st gen V10s, the V8s even, will become highly sought after. I see your point though, I can't see what else I could go to after this car. It does everything. Sounds great. Last of the NA V8s.

You go to one of these.....
Attachments
1A4F7072-9673-4E3E-9C83-B54CE937D32D.jpeg

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm

RS4LAD wrote:
Thundercliffe81 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am
RS4LAD wrote: The c63 went downhill for me after my 507 edition, the new e63 however is a game changer for Mercedes il give them that, other than that they were never the same imo.

You go to one of these.....
Yes!! I am so late to the Porsche appreciation club but the last couple of years...I totally get it. That GT3/RS NA 6 pot sounds heavenly. Don't think I'll be able to afford one of these. Ever Image

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”