PCW Exhaust Mods - Anyone used him?

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
Stroller
Neutral

PCW Exhaust Mods - Anyone used him?

Post by Stroller » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:46 am

Hi all
I used to have an E92 M3 and came across Paul of PCW Exhausts through M3Cutters forum. He has done hundreds of M3 mods. He can vary the amount of noise to customer taste and does an incredibly neat job, dropping the back boxes and cutting into them from the top, so it can’t be seen unless you drop the exhaust.
Just wondering if anybody has used him for the B8 RS4? I’d like a little more noise but don’t want to pay a fortune for an aftermarket exhaust. I also don’t want it to drone on motorways etc
Thanks

MikeFish
Cruising

Re: PCW Exhaust Mods - Anyone used him?

Post by MikeFish » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:39 pm

I think my mate used him for his rs3 recently and loves it.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Exhaust noise is a very subjective thing, I've read that a B9 RS4 owner was going back because the PCW Mod was droning. Looking at the 'Insta' videos, it does sound quite loud on the B8 RS4 and on a B7, not that nice either.

B8 RS4
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbKyVchnqGv ... xhaustmods

B7 RS4
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVTevmhnI6 ... xhaustmods
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Stroller
Neutral

Post by Stroller » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Ah that’s useful thanks. That was the beauty of the M3, he’d done so many he has introduced different ‘stages’ of noise to suit individual taste. I suppose the good thing is it can be reversed if it goes too far. He said he can do resonator and back boxes, so think I’ll just try back boxes first and see how it goes?!

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”