Audi used car values

4.2 V8 32v FSI - 444 bhp
G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:30 pm

G30001 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 pm
Rusty Racer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 pm
Just sold my old daily to WBAC... don’t believe what they offer you!!!!!!
I expect 10% less
Well well well I can't believe my luck April WBAC offer was £20,500.

Last week the offer was £23,675 and I took home £22,875 I am stunned!
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

Tenz0
Neutral
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by Tenz0 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:48 am

WBAC valuations are just going up in line with the market. It’s very interesting to keep track of.

That said, WBAC are offering top book value and tend to drop the price on inspection.

I’m still toying with the idea of selling to them - moving house is kicking up some serious bills :(

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:02 am

Tenz0 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:48 am
WBAC valuations are just going up in line with the market. It’s very interesting to keep track of.

That said, WBAC are offering top book value and tend to drop the price on inspection.

I’m still toying with the idea of selling to them - moving house is kicking up some serious bills :(
I expected them to knock more off but £700 I was more than happy with (2 alloys quite badly scuffed, missing.g manual, a small dent and stone chips) as the valuation had gone up.

Given all 4 brakes need replacing, engine mount had gone, one cat was dead plus various other little bits I am very very happy!
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 am

Well it is already up for sale £27,500 let's see if it sells for that.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

Tenz0
Neutral
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by Tenz0 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Mental mark up :bash:

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 am

Tenz0 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:06 pm
Mental mark up :bash:
I know right, I bet the dealer would have the audacity to say "I don't have much margin in it" when you made an offer.

I know by the time WBAC had their slice it wasn't what I sold it for but still.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

Tenz0
Neutral
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by Tenz0 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am

They are offering me £32k for mine, basically the same price as Audi charged me back in March with 2500 more miles.

Christ knows what that would go for in a garage.

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:32 am

Tenz0 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am
They are offering me £32k for mine, basically the same price as Audi charged me back in March with 2500 more miles.

Christ knows what that would go for in a garage.
It has gone a bit silly, one I missed out on (27k miles and Buckets) at £30k private was up for £35k in the dealer that beat me too it.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

miatang
3rd Gear
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by miatang » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Enquired at Fontain and Sytner about the possibility of selling my car. Fontain came back with a price of 35K and Sytner 33K. Both prices based on showroom condition. Both said stock is extremely low at the moment.

Anyone looking to sell now seems to be a good time.

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:49 pm

miatang wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:02 pm
Enquired at Fontain and Sytner about the possibility of selling my car. Fontain came back with a price of 35K and Sytner 33K. Both prices based on showroom condition. Both said stock is extremely low at the moment.

Anyone looking to sell now seems to be a good time.
As in that is what they would pay you or they would get by selling it for you?
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

miatang
3rd Gear
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by miatang » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 pm

Thats what they would pay me

Duelsy
Neutral
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:41 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by Duelsy » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 am

miatang wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:02 pm
Enquired at Fontain and Sytner about the possibility of selling my car. Fontain came back with a price of 35K and Sytner 33K. Both prices based on showroom condition. Both said stock is extremely low at the moment.

Anyone looking to sell now seems to be a good time.
Hi - Can I enquire about your car age/mileage/spec? I've been speaking to Fontain about my car which they're interested in buying. Be good to know how mine compares to yours.

G30001
2nd Gear
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Audi used car values

Post by G30001 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:03 am

Well look over on the other thread, a sub 10k miles car just got £43k at auction.

That will be a over £47k by the time it hits the market (if not more)

I would wait and see what that does as that should set the market.
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

miatang
3rd Gear
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by miatang » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Duelsy wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 am
miatang wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:02 pm
Enquired at Fontain and Sytner about the possibility of selling my car. Fontain came back with a price of 35K and Sytner 33K. Both prices based on showroom condition. Both said stock is extremely low at the moment.

Anyone looking to sell now seems to be a good time.
Hi - Can I enquire about your car age/mileage/spec? I've been speaking to Fontain about my car which they're interested in buying. Be good to know how mine compares to yours.
2015
17500 Miles
Suzuka Grey
Buckets
Pan Roof
BO Sound
Black Pack
Red Calipers
Sport Package

miatang
3rd Gear
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Audi used car values

Post by miatang » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:55 pm

G30001 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:03 am
Well look over on the other thread, a sub 10k miles car just got £43k at auction.

That will be a over £47k by the time it hits the market (if not more)

I would wait and see what that does as that should set the market.
I think I would be tempted out of mine if that was the going rate. Problem would be what to get to replace it as everything else is going up aswell.

Post Reply

Return to “RS4 (B8 Typ 8K) 2012-2016”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests