ECS Intake

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 444 bhp
Surrey Sam
Cruising

Re: ECS Intake

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 pm

RossDagley wrote:
Surrey Sam wrote:
MikeFish wrote:As as for it being carrbon skinned, I think I prefer that, the bits under my bonnet made of real carbon are awfully fragile and seem to stress. Not sure sure if that is the build quality but I was under the inpression that they were quite a good quality company (I've forgotten their name, but it's the usual one in / near newcastle).
That'll be Argon Creative stuff you have Mike which is skinned i.e. not proper Carbon Fibre. Most of their stuff falls apart given time.
Don't even get me started on argon...
:oops: sorry...sore point.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Yes Argon. No, the 2 bits I am talking about are all carbon not skinned (air intake and right hand engine cover). Noyjatat will also tell you about his love if their carbon bits.

Noyjatat
Top Gear

Post by Noyjatat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 am

I was hoping not to be mentioned Mike hehe, at least they made it in one piece to AITP before beginning to delaminate.

TobyRS4
2nd Gear

Post by TobyRS4 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:49 am

That's a whole lot of good looking carbon bay, any change in intake temperatures either bad or good?
Sprint Blue B7 RS4 - Black/Titanium optics, Anthracite OEM 19's, De-resonated OEM Exhaust, TTRS FBSW, MRC Stage 2 De-flapped manifold, Full Carbon Clean, MRC Stage 2 Re-map, 431.5 BHP...... must...not...spend....more...

Return to “RS5 (8T) 2010–2015”