P1719 fault code intake manifold flaps

5.0 V10 50v biturbo - 571 bhp
Delirs6
Neutral

P1719 fault code intake manifold flaps

Post by Delirs6 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:50 pm

Hello!
I’ve been having problems with the intake manifold flaps on my rs6. The flaps have been removed physically from the lower manifolds and decoded by my tuner.
Car is throwing p1719 code on the tranny "function restriction through engine control module".
We have tried many different ways of decoded the flaps and spent many hours on trying to figure out why the engine module is throwing the code on the tranny.
With and without stage1 software, on original software, tried flashing the gearbox to new software… nothing seems to work.
All works fine, engine runs nice and smooth as so the gearbox, nothing wrong with it, changes gears nice and smooth..
any help? :shock:

Brufo93
Neutral

Re: P1719 fault code intake manifold flaps

Post by Brufo93 » Sat May 07, 2022 2:43 am

I had this exact problem when the flaps were removed were the solenoids plugged back in? Mine shown this code and the on of the flap solenoids was not plugged in.a quicker way to see If they are plugged in is go to the adaptations on Vag Com and see if the adaptation has an error. If they have an error chances are the solenoids at fault.
Hope this helps.

Delirs6
Neutral

Re: P1719 fault code intake manifold flaps

Post by Delirs6 » Mon May 09, 2022 7:46 pm

Brufo93 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 2:43 am
I had this exact problem when the flaps were removed were the solenoids plugged back in? Mine shown this code and the on of the flap solenoids was not plugged in.a quicker way to see If they are plugged in is go to the adaptations on Vag Com and see if the adaptation has an error. If they have an error chances are the solenoids at fault.
Hope this helps.
Hey brufo thanks for the reply. Still having problems, been through the whole process of taking out the intake manifold twice to double check that everything is connected( plugs/vacuum lines) still throwing p1719 on the gearbox. Any choice you have pictures of the solenoids or part number ?

Return to “RS6 / RS6 Plus (C6 Typ 4F) 2008-2010”