WMI Tank & Intercoolers

5.0 V10 50v biturbo - 571 bhp
RS6-T28RPH
2nd Gear

WMI Tank & Intercoolers

Post by RS6-T28RPH » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:57 am

Have been working with Darren at Radtec building a custom torus shaped water/meth tank to go in the spare wheel well to use on the build that RE Performance are about to do for me, (compressor and gunk fits in the corner of that space).

Tank is now done, internally baffled, powder coated etc. and fits over the centre hub in the wheel well and fixes in place using the plastic retainer screw normally used to secure the foam block thingy.

Capacity was originally going to be about 30 litres, however Darren has been able to increase the height a bit so the 30 litres is now a minimum. He has all the CAD work saved ready to make more so if anyone is interested call Radtec up and ask for Darren Field. Pricing is still TBC on that one.

Intercoolers, they re-cored my OEM ones with their own custom cores rather than the Marston cores as from memory the custom cores were a couple of percent more efficient than the Marstons however only £600 + VAT per side.

Once my build is done, will have the following parts left over as have been buying 2nd hand stuff over the past year for conversion so these will be up for sale, all of these have done 156k miles though! (120k miles at 580ps, 35k miles at 730ps MRC Stage2)

Pair of turbos
Gearbox
Injectors
Pair of intercoolers
Supersprint cat bypass pipes & original exhaust
pair of fuel pumps

Cheers,
Rich
Esben Business IT Solutions - http://www.esben.co.uk
Esben Remapping - http://remap.esben.co.uk

2015 BMW X6 M50d (wife-transport, not allowed to touch :cry: )
2008 RS6 Avant Phantom Black - MRC Stage2 (ecu, tcu & 2nd cat bypass) 730 PS/1017 nm
2006 BMW 535d Pre-LCI - Stage 1 (340bhp)
2003 VW Polo 1.4Tdi (3pot shitbox) tuning project, was 73bhp, now 120bhp, aiming for 160bhp before it goes bang! (put in the bin)

Return to “RS6 / RS6 Plus (C6 Typ 4F) 2008-2010”