59 Large

5.0 V10 50v biturbo - 571 bhp
boba fett
2nd Gear

Re: 59 Large

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:01 am

baby fatt - this was your mistake. You were wrong, hence my post saying the C6 looks best in loon version. You then mentioned that there were ''better'' loons out there, but we were talking about looks.

You owned a hair dressers car, nowt wrong with that, the b7 looked ok as a loon, but with that you've screwed up your own little theory about only avants should exist in RS guise.

You also screwed up by owning a b7, everyone knows they're not fast audi's. (now that comment is how to piss most the forum off :thumbs: )

C5 avant ftw
C6 loon ftw.
Possibly B7 loon ftw.[/quote]

If you think an C6 RS6 Saloon is the prettiest out there, my word, you need to get out more. The C6 is general is not known to be a pretty car, it does have road presence and if you look closely you start to see all the little details. Nearly everyone knows RS's to be fast estates, try finding a decent review on a saloon.

When did I say a B7 RS4 was fast, I only had it a few summer months and even though it was a hairdressers car as you put it, was quite a pretty car.

Your little list there is also your opinion and others might not agree with that (some don't on this thread alone) so does that make you a :knob: as well, like I have been called?[/quote]

Yes I am a knob, it's well known on this forum.

You are seriously retarded. I'm saying the C6 loon is nicer than the avant version.

If you look at your quote at the top you say ''fast Audi''.

Also, yes it's my opinion, bit it's also fact. C5 avant FTW, C6 loon FTW.[/quote]

Well I'm a knob to, and all RS models are known as fast Audi's to most but more importantly Where is this "FACT" that you speak of that the saloon is nicer ? has there been a poll or something / announced by the queen or parliament ?? or is it just your opinion and not factual, as I certainly don't agree.

I'm interested ?

boba fett
2nd Gear

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:07 am

Eddie555 wrote:Boobie fett. You b1tch like a front bottom. And using words such as " pretty car " only cements that. Calling you a :knob: is probably offensive to you as really I'd say you're a " vagina".

You my friend are one of those leeching type of person. You come on here only when you have a RS car ask for help and you say " I have lots to offer" but as yet you have offered nothing apart from some light entertainment in b1tching. You'll find that there is a lot of people on here that stay on here regardless of them owning a RS or not, just to offer support and help.
And I'd also add the people you are cussing " ARE" the people that "would have" helped you. Patience is a beautiful thing.
Your not my friend, and most seem to want to post and show there true colors now, I wonder if it would be the same if you met me ?

Chill for Christs sake, and try and think of other ways you can change my name !!

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am

It's only FACT cause I say it is, that is also fact.
You don't seem to have a sense of humour young lady, it's really useful to have one on this site, makes the day roll by quicker.
Just to confirm, C5 avant looks better than the C5 loon.
C6 loon looks better than the C6 avant
FACT.

You managed to locate the thong up your knot hole? When you do, remove and replace with some 'y'fronts.
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

Chunk you are presuming she is a young lady. Now if she is an old lady and has a thong on, now that would be SO WRONG. FACT!!
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

boba fett
2nd Gear

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:58 am

chunky79 wrote:It's only FACT cause I say it is, that is also fact.
You don't seem to have a sense of humour young lady, it's really useful to have one on this site, makes the day roll by quicker.
FACT.

You managed to locate the thong up your knot hole? When you do, remove and replace with some 'y'fronts.
Ok ill lighten up, given your name can you show me a picture of your drivers seat, just want to know hows its fared up ?

norman1979
2nd Gear

Post by norman1979 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 am

fcukin hell boba.

You pissed people off over here too

boba fett
2nd Gear

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:01 am

norman1979 wrote:fcukin hell boba.

Everyone's a bit to sensitive - I don't like the Saloon over the Avant, like I dont like your colour, its just my opinion, the rest is Just a bit of fun and banter, I'm the Moral officer :thumb:

longman h
4th Gear

Post by longman h » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:43 am

Gobby fett, if you're going to quote people's comments, FFS use the quote function correctly, otherwise it makes you look fully retarded..... Oh wait, you've already ticked that box. #wealllovebantsnotarseholes.
Daytona Grey C6 RS6 Avant
Ebony Black C5 RS6 Plus - Gone

boba fett
2nd Gear

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:47 am

longman h wrote:Gobby fett, if you're going to quote people's comments, FFS use the quote function correctly, otherwise it makes you look fully retarded..... Oh wait, you've already ticked that box. #wealllovebantsnotarseholes.
LOL :bigblink: Sorted.

longman h
4th Gear

Post by longman h » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:50 am

boba fett wrote:
longman h wrote:Gobby fett, if you're going to quote people's comments, FFS use the quote function correctly, otherwise it makes you look fully retarded..... Oh wait, you've already ticked that box. #wealllovebantsnotarseholes.
LOL :bigblink: Sorted.

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 pm

boba fett wrote:
FACT.

Ok ill lighten up, given your name can you show me a picture of your drivers seat, just want to know hows its fared up ?
Given my name? What's that got to do with my seat? My name is Duncan.
I know what you're getting at, but you even fecked trying to be cocky up.
My username was given to me because of another Dunc who used to work with me. My side bolsters are in lovely condition.
Go on, I'll let you have another go at being funny, make it a goodun though, come on, do RS246 proud. Come on, go for it, you can do it.
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

boba fett
2nd Gear

Post by boba fett » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:26 pm

chunky79 wrote:
boba fett wrote:
FACT.

Given my name? What's that got to do with my seat? My name is Duncan.
I know what you're getting at, but you even fecked trying to be cocky up.
My username was given to me because of another Dunc who used to work with me. My side bolsters are in lovely condition.
Go on, I'll let you have another go at being funny, make it a goodun though, come on, do RS246 proud. Come on, go for it, you can do it.
I bet the old PM's are toeing and throwing !! Is that not what nearly every other user has done with my name, but thats fine (and called some colorful things) and I'm told to get a sense of humor, and you bite straight away.

You need to read things back...Dear O Dear.....

longman h
4th Gear

Post by longman h » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Boba, genuine question, why are you on this forum? Is it purely just to try and piss people off?

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:47 pm

PS - keep this quiet :sekret: Don't want the boss man to black out my name, as an unaulthorised trader.

PPS - Avants FTW...I get soooo much more popcorn in there.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

stevo55
5th Gear

59 Large

Post by stevo55 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm

boba fett wrote:
norman1979 wrote:fcukin hell boba.

Everyone's a bit to sensitive - I don't like the Saloon over the Avant, like I dont like your colour, its just my opinion, the rest is Just a bit of fun and banter, I'm the Moral officer :thumb:
There's a big difference between being the 'morale (not moral!) officer' and a 'morale hoover' mate....have you just jumped across from Pistonheads gassing or the FB BMW M135/140 forum? Banter is an art form-see bam bams posts as he's always on throwing his banter pee pee around on here to great effect.
2016 R8 V10 Plus
2019 E63s AMG 4Matic Estate.
2015 C7 RS6 Misano Red Performance Plus and unicorn miles
2012 Land Rover Defender XS Utility Full Tweaked Spectre conversion
2018 B9 RS5 coupe. Milltek Non-Res Exhaust.
2017 BMW M3 Competition Pack.
2015 A45 AMG.Overrated POS.
2016 C7 RS6 Panther black.
2009 C6 RS6 phantom black saloon. Milltek
2006 BMW Z4M Roadster.
2004 Alpina Roadster.
1994 E34 M5 Saloon

Return to “RS6 / RS6 Plus (C6 Typ 4F) 2008-2010”