New head unit

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
Chinny
2nd Gear

New head unit

Post by Chinny » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:03 pm

stuartbarriskell wrote:Thanks for your input man, they replied with a comprehensive breakdown of what's likely needed..

Looks like well north of 2 grand.. Need to figure just how much i want it, I've a wedding to pay for next weekend, so need to get that out the way and see whats left in the kitty.

Needless to say I emailed what looks like a decent outfit in Perth, just up the road from me, they never replied, this is the problem up here ! I don't get it, even if they couldn't be arsed knocking up a basic reply they could have emailed back asking me to call them or whatever...pish service !

Might treat myself to a good xmas pressie...
No worries bud ImageImage

And all the best for the wedding Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delroyx
1st Gear

Re: New head unit

Post by delroyx » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:37 am

What made you go for that Kenwood rather than another brand or model? Don't take this the wrong way, certainly not a criticism, I'm genuinely curious.

Whenever I look I lean towards the Pioneer's simply because I have one in another car & think it's pretty decent.

I'd like to know your reasoning

Chinny
2nd Gear

Re: New head unit

Post by Chinny » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:10 pm

delroyx wrote:What made you go for that Kenwood rather than another brand or model? Don't take this the wrong way, certainly not a criticism, I'm genuinely curious.

Whenever I look I lean towards the Pioneer's simply because I have one in another car & think it's pretty decent.

I'd like to know your reasoning
I had a budget set and didn’t want to go over it. Also I haggled a bit with the price for this one. They had Pioneers, Sony’s as well as others. This one ticked all the boxes for me. That’s the only reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”