Anyone looking a B7 RS4 Daytona saloon?

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
fiberoptic
2nd Gear

Anyone looking a B7 RS4 Daytona saloon?

Post by fiberoptic » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Had the car for over 12 years now and if I can get my car to go to a good home I will sell.

2017 Daytona Grey saloon, bucket seats, carbon trim, 53k miles. £29,000 ono. I honestly think this car has the best or as good as preserved interior compared to even low mileage cars if there are any. Drivers seat is worn (less than any I've seen), but passenger's and rear seats are near new/like new. Still smells like new inside. Rest of the interior is like new.

Spent £3200 on it in March with MRC, servicing, diff/gear box oil change, fixing/replacing bits full carbon clean, deflap and stage 2.

Done just over 1000 miles since then. Full Audi service history including receipts - always serviced and MOTd at Audi apart from this year where above mentioned work been done by MRC. Always garaged, Shell Vpower fuel only, always warmed up for a few mins at cold start before driving off. Oil and fuel filter changed every year - I've done 43,000 miles in it in 12 years, so averages about 3,600 a year but most I've done in a year was about 5000 miles. About 70% of the car is covered by PPF but it is older PPF, 3M I think, not XPel or anything like that, been applied 9 years ago.

The wheels could do with a refurb and tires are not near legal limit, but are about 6 years old now. The last thing is the rear bumper, been scratched twice by some f****rs in the sainsburys car park i think. First time noticed and decided to wait and not repair and few months later someone else done more damage to it. So the wheels, tyres and the bumper can be sorted before the sale or sell for less and the new owner will do what they want.

Sorry I could be bothered to post the whole advert, but you get the idea from the above description I hope and I will off course provide photos, etc to those who are interested. Please PM

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”