RS4 B7 Adaptive headlights for sale

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
Covkiller
Top Gear

RS4 B7 Adaptive headlights for sale

Post by Covkiller » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 pm

I have three RS4 B7 Adaptive headlights for sale £250
I replaced my headlights for brand new one's prior to the sale of my RS4 saloon as they were clouded due to condensation. I had previously replaced the clear lenses and not sealed them well enough. Also upon receipt of the new pair one had a broken internal directional lever.

All lenses are covered with self healing paint protection film and have no stone chips at all and are in 100% clear perfect condition.

The two clouded lenses need taking off, washing out, sealing well and refitting either to your lights or the incumbent ones. I will enclose some sealant strip free of charge.

The 3rd lens (NS) with the broken directional lever is brand new and can be used for spares or sold on.

All 3 lights are adaptive, one is broken internally, so if you want to fit the two good ones you'll need to swap the ballast from yours to these.

No bulbs are included in the sale, but there may be indicator bulbs in the lenses only.

Please PM me if you're interested.

The two on the right are from my car and the one on the left is faulty.
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

Covkiller
Top Gear

Re: RS4 B7 Adaptive headlights for sale

Post by Covkiller » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm

Now sold
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”