Rolling Road Day @ AmD Essex

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
scaghead
Top Gear

Re: Rolling Road Day @ AmD Essex

Post by scaghead » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Ginors4 wrote:
scaghead wrote:Good figures fella..like you not sure you can get them gains from a de-coke alone....don't know about you but that is quite a difference between runs 1 and 2 after the de-coke...maybe the carbon returns quicker than we thought...
Will get my print out out and compare torque levels...
Good to meet you last week fella..the car looked stunning...
Cheers Jay.

Nice to meet you and your immaculate sprint saloon which must have been teleported to AMD to be that clean. :thumbs:

Apparently run 1 is normally (not always) slightly better as heat kicks in for run 2. But at this rate of lose I will be at 250hp by fireworks night.
Bloody rolling roads...just to confuse matters more,mine run a higher figure on the second run.. :? That's with the infamous heat soak ridden revolution intake kit..I might ask confused.com and see what they say..
R8 gen1 v10 plus white. Larini clubsport valved zorst.carbon side flicks,and fixed carbon spoiler.
Previous..RS4 Sprint blue loon..milltek non-res valved.revolution carbon air intake kit.cold air feed.carbon clean.MRC stage 2 remap..led interior lights.dectane led rear lights.led drls.Argon carbon oil splitter,race style front splitter,B and C door pillars and engine bottle cover..KW lowering springs.HEL brake lines all round.

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”