S6 Advant Rear disks dimensions

2.2 I5 20v turbo - 230bhp
4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 326bhp
AndyH-R6S
1st Gear

S6 Advant Rear disks dimensions

Post by AndyH-R6S » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:19 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help? I am after the rear wheel hub dimension for an Audi S6 Advant, 96 model year. I have purchased a set of TAR_OX G88 disks for the car but the rear discs will not fit, even though TAR-OX say they should. So I am after the hub diameter that protrudes through the disk when fitted. In addition, I am also after the outer dimension for the wheel hub main flange. This is the flange that has the holes in to mount the wheels.

Many thanks,

Andy H.

AndyH-R6S
1st Gear

RE: S6 Advant Rear disks dimensions

Post by AndyH-R6S » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:22 pm

AndyH-R6S wrote:Hi,

Can anyone help? I am after the rear wheel hub dimension for an Audi S6 Advant, 96 model year. I have purchased a set of TAR_OX G88 disks for the car but the rear discs will not fit, even though TAR-OX say they should. So I am after the hub diameter that protrudes through the disk when fitted. In addition, I am also after the outer dimension for the wheel hub main flange. This is the flange that has the holes in to mount the wheels.

Many thanks,

Andy H.
Hi,

I have answered my own question by buying a new set of original ‘Audi’ rear disk’s. The depth should be “50mm” not ‘35mm’. So the disks I was originally sold could never fit my car.

However, those good people at TAR-OX, asked me to send them my new original Audi disk’s and promptly sent them to Italy to have the TAR-OX G88 works carried out on them.

Hopefully, I will have them fitted at the same time as the MTM exhaust, within the next few weeks.

Andy H.
Attachments
Kif_1150.jpg
Kif_1150.jpg (131.17 KiB) Viewed 7959 times
Kif_1149.jpg
Kif_1149.jpg (119.89 KiB) Viewed 7959 times

Return to “S6 / S6 Plus”