S6PLUS

2.2 I5 20v turbo - 230bhp
4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 326bhp
Marc
Neutral

S6PLUS

Post by Marc » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:06 am

Buy the way, the S6PLUS was the first child of the Quattro GmbH. That´s the reason, why it is more a RS than a S-Audi. It is the father of the RS6, not a tuned S6...

Correctly it should be listed next to the RS6-Forum and not here... [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

s6plus
2nd Gear

Re: S6PLUS

Post by s6plus » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:24 am

Hahaha, nice quote Marc. In my eyes you're right. Maybe I should write a atory about the car in Englisch. Is it ok that i try to translate your Tots part in englisch..
So that the Overseas people can read what car it is?? [img]images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] Think we should wake up those memories of most rs car drivers [img]images/graemlins/bigwave.gif[/img]
greetings, david
David

s6plus
2nd Gear

Post by s6plus » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:30 am

by the way...I gave you the 5 stars.....For all your work and knowlegde about the s6plus... [img]images/graemlins/jump3.gif[/img]
David

Marc
Neutral

Post by Marc » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:31 am

Ofcourse you can translate everything you want... [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

By the way, nobody knows me here untill now, I think 5 stars for a newbie is to much... [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

johneroberts
Cruising

Post by johneroberts » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:05 pm

Found this whilst surfing [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
S6/S6plus
Cheers
jr
Driving is believing
RS246 Founder

Marc
Neutral

Post by Marc » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:42 pm

Found this whilst surfing [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
S6/S6plus
Cheers
jr

Sorry, but those information are in parts wrong... Maybe they are mixed up with the normal S6 4,2.

s6plus
2nd Gear

Post by s6plus » Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:10 pm

these are some of the mistakes i found in a quick look....

it is not only a "chip" tuning/and another exhaust manifold.....there's far more, for example it is a AHK engine..., also it looks more than a s8 engine than as a basic s64.2,
Further the car got 255 wheels all around...

I know, the car is a bit confusing, but believe me...it's worth it.
Last weekend I compared it with a new s6...and I blew him away [img]images/graemlins/rocketwhore.gif[/img], of course the new s6 is a luxery car, but it also felt mega soft
david
David

AudiS6PLUS
Neutral

Post by AudiS6PLUS » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:30 pm

Haha!! Nice done David! [img]images/graemlins/roflmao.gif[/img]
Many people do not know of the potential of the S6PLUS! And like you said it´s worth it, i can´t imagine what i would do without my PLUS!(Uuhh scary thought!!)

I scared the he** out of one very surprised Volvo S60 T5 owner last weekend!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you want me too help you with the translation of the info from Marc:s page let me know,i will do my best. Who knows maybe the result would be acceptable for our English speaking friends too! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] Joakim

s6plus
2nd Gear

Post by s6plus » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:30 pm

Joakim, I just do my best to re-write Marcs story...Maybe I ad some extra info, or pictures or so...If I'm ready I can send it by mail to you..so that you can also check it, an ad some extra info+pictures...Than we can post it...
If the webmaster needs a nice part for the gallery, or anything else, we can always mail him than that part. Anyway...I think It's time to post pictures of our cars.....
greetings david(ps, it can take some time because I'm not that quick on computers, but that you allready should know [img]images/graemlins/spineyes.gif[/img])
David

Return to “S6 / S6 Plus”