Who has had their S4 remapped?

4.2 V8 40v Naturally Aspirated - 339bhp
VAGMAN
Neutral

Who has had their S4 remapped?

Post by VAGMAN » Tue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Sure there has been a thousand threads based on this but...
A remap is something I will be looking into soon enough so I wild like to know opinions on best options available.

I have a Revo centre near to me which I am considering using,anyone on here have a Revo map and what is your experience of the product and service?

Please feel free to point me in the direction of an already existing post but I can't find it via search bar.
Thanks again, Will.
B6 S4 Avant in Dolphin grey, manual with resonated Milltek, MMI and full black leather, parking sensors, carbon interior trim & glove box fridge?

R Black
Neutral

Re: Who has had their S4 remapped?

Post by R Black » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

From what I have read, and I'm sure the more knowledgeable others on here may well have differing opinions, A milltek or other, gutted pre cats is probably best before a remap, then a JHM tune is the way to go.
The pre cats being gutted will I guess reduce the life of your cats due to extra heat. Obviously you could just put racing cats on from the off with the other mods.

http://forum.rs246.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=jhm+s4
Past & Present: Audi S4 B6 Avant, SupraTT <Gone>, Audi S2 <Gone>, Mustang 69 302ci.

tramper39
Neutral

Re: Who has had their S4 remapped?

Post by tramper39 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:59 pm

hi , ive got full milltek sports free flow cats and full system and stage 2 revo.... mapping on my B6 S4 AVANT Noggi blue .........im more than happy with it ....its a different car an animal to be honest and so smooth and sharp at the same time money very well spent .......

Return to “S4 (B6 Type 8E/8H) 2003-2005 / (B7 Typ 8E/8H) 2005-2009”