rs6 C7 clear stickers on rear arch

General Forum for Warranty, Dealers, Servicing, Insurance, Breakdown, etc
nowva
Neutral

rs6 C7 clear stickers on rear arch

Post by nowva » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi, looking at buying a rs6 c7 in black and it has clear Stickers on the front half of the rear arch, i am assuming to protect the rear arch from stone chips on a black car these Stickers really stand out. Are these clear Stickers factory or have they been added by the previous owner.

Thanks.

MikeFish
Cruising

Re: rs6 C7 clear stickers on rear arch

Post by MikeFish » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Yes they are to stop stone chips and are factory fitted. I had a black car and they were barely noticeable so maybe they are aftermarket and have been replaced by someone or perhaps they haven't aged well.

morski
3rd Gear

Post by morski » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:17 pm

If if have an early car then they could have simply yellowed from the UV. If your car is new then they may not be original ones. Live with it or change them. OEM are stupid expensive and there aftermarket ones available on ebay
RS6 Performance Ascari Blue, Carbon Ceramics & Lots more..
A6 BiTdi Avant
Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Power Tailgate, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds, Electric Steering Column, LED Sill Plates, Ambient Lighting Pack, High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Retrim

Hop along scott
Neutral

Post by Hop along scott » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:33 am

I just purchased a 2013 RS6 avant and they were not fitted, garage sourced a set of aftermarket ones for £26 on EBay, fitting is the key, they will stand out if air or dirt behind them.

Return to “Audi S and RS Ownership”