LED bulb upgrade, Trups?

4.2 V8 40v biturbo - 450 bhp
4.2 V8 40v biturbo - 480 bhp (plus)
Foxmeister
4th Gear

LED bulb upgrade, Trups?

Post by Foxmeister » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:44 pm

I have picked up on the member Trups to be the man regarding LED bulb/light upgrades and had pm'd him but since had no reply, does anybody know if he sells kits online anywhere via a company site or are they a personal project he does?

chunky79
Cruising

Re: LED bulb upgrade, Trups?

Post by chunky79 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:21 pm

He'll be along on here at some point. I'm waiting for my rear light kit off him too :roll:
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

Mark-RS
4th Gear

Post by Mark-RS » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Actually visited the dude yesterday to get my interior kit fitted as he lives just around the corner from me. He's a busy busy guy so just be patient.

He's a top guy and if you want the best, then it's worth the wait. Whilst I was waiting for him, I did go for an eBay kit, but it was a total turd, nothing fitted etc.

He did say he was going to try and get on here a little more, but as I said, he's swamped with work, which can only mean one thing right ? A man in demand is good at what he does ? :D

Shoppinit
Cruising

Post by Shoppinit » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Or bloody slow.
Daytona RS6 C5 Avant. Viper'd, Billies, Waggers, MTM box brain, C6 stoppers, xcarlink, R8 coolant cap (woohoo)
///M3 E46 | XC90 (V8, natch) | Passat GTE | RR Classic V8 flapper
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair."

Foxmeister
4th Gear

Post by Foxmeister » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:57 am

Mark-RS wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Actually visited the dude yesterday to get my interior kit fitted as he lives just around the corner from me. He's a busy busy guy so just be patient.

He's a top guy and if you want the best, then it's worth the wait. Whilst I was waiting for him, I did go for an eBay kit, but it was a total turd, nothing fitted etc.

He did say he was going to try and get on here a little more, but as I said, he's swamped with work, which can only mean one thing right ? A man in demand is good at what he does ? :D
No probs, im in no rush as abroad at the moment anyway, just wanted to know if he is still making kits for ours, previous owner has upgraded to LED for interior but most are dim/failing so looks like an Ebay $hitter set that has been used

I'll await his reply and see what the deal is then, cheers lads

RS6Rottweiler
2nd Gear

Post by RS6Rottweiler » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 am

Great guy bought upgrade kit for front headlights, interior kit and indicators from him, brilliant service and support from Trups, highly recommend him and he will get back to you eventually, think he spends a lot of time away? Waiting on him developing rear light upgrade and will also go for that

Foxmeister
4th Gear

Post by Foxmeister » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 am

RS6Rottweiler wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 am
Great guy bought upgrade kit for front headlights, interior kit and indicators from him, brilliant service and support from Trups, highly recommend him and he will get back to you eventually, think he spends a lot of time away? Waiting on him developing rear light upgrade and will also go for that
Good to hear

Do you have any pics of the bulbs? Fitted pics also if poss? What are the indicator led's, just replacement bubs also or a solder job?

Return to “RS6 / RS6 plus (C5 Typ 4B) 2002-2004”