RS4 B7 - Bucket list car purchased!

New to the forum? Say "hello"
S700REX
Neutral

RS4 B7 - Bucket list car purchased!

Post by S700REX » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:37 am

Hi all,

Recently purchased a B7 RS4 avant which has been a bucket list car for me for some time now! It's taken me a while to find one in the spec I was after, and as with any car of this age there are a few jobs I need to do to bring it back up to where I would like it!

Car is a 70k MY07 in Phantom Black with Silver/Black Piped Valcona Leather Comfort Seats. The car has all the options I was looking for: auto lights, auto dimming mirrors, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, electric folding mirrors & the novelty (if not actually that useful) glovebox fridge.

There are a few parts I'm going to be looking for and a small list of jobs too.

Parts Required
  • 8e9863989 87a - Boot door pocket with cargo net
    8e0941030bq - Drivers side headlight
    8E0 853 959 - Lower Passenger Door Cover
    Carbon fibre trim set
Jobs
  • Cruise control not currently working, diagnostics says faulty clutch switch (looks to be an easy fix)
    Clean leather & seatbelts
    Replace warning triangle turn lock - Bargain at under a fiver from Audi Parts
    Door handle rattle - Found what looks to be a good YouTube video for this and will remove the handle from the car to avoid any scratching!
    Install Dension unit for Bluetooth audio streaming
    Install Hatchbag for dog transport
    Few small bodywork touch-ups
Will likely be popping up across the forum looking for parts, and possibly some advice from those who have been there before with the small jobs I'm looking to do!

Return to “Welcome Area”