RS4 B7 Build

New to the forum? Say "hello"
DJClaff129
Neutral

RS4 B7 Build

Post by DJClaff129 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:40 am

Hi all,
I’ve decided that I would be absolutely mad to sell my RS4 after six years, we’ve been through a lot together,,, I’ve had my seats stolen from Audi main dealer when my car was in for a service, After six months it took me to sort thing’s I’ve got her back on the road 🥳 There’s just something about RS4. I just cannot bring myself to ever sell her or let her die... so I’m going to take the time to completely update the whole car with a supercharger retrim complete engine rebuild etc, but I’m finding it very hard to find a supercharger Kit, also is there anyone running 20 inch wheels on there car? is there any problems with rubbing off the wheel arches? I’ve also just purchased KW adjustable springs kit I think these can be fitted without depressurising the DRC system anyone done this?
Many thanks
Dan

coffey555
5th Gear

Re: RS4 B7 Build

Post by coffey555 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:26 am

Seats stolen whilst at the dealer? WTF?!!!

I have heard of a few supercharged engines failing recently so that would put me off

KW spring kit can be fitted without venting the DRC system.
Misano Red RS4 B7 Avant

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:19 am

If you use the right size tyres and 20" wheels then they will sit in exactly the same place as the OEM wheels and tyres so will rub the same as OEM wheels. Whether they rub will depend on how low you want to run, what size tyres you run, what size and offset of wheels and how much negative camber you run. If you have a look at my B7 build thread you will see how low I used to run with 20". Mine rubbed but that's the height I wanted to run.

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:20 am

And I had the KW adjustable springs.

Return to “Welcome Area”