On the hunt for a (B7) RS4

New to the forum? Say "hello"
Capitano_tomtom
Neutral

On the hunt for a (B7) RS4

Post by Capitano_tomtom » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:06 am

Morning All!

Just thought I'd write a quick intro as I stuck a post in classified last week after a blue RS4 Avant.
Have always had the itch for a V8, and the high-revving one stuck in the front of the B7 RS4 along with the manual gearbox and 4WD ticks all the boxes!

I bought a Focus RS (mk3) last year and it's been amazingly good fun, but I can't justify paying for it when it sits on the drive all week since a recent job change. Therefore man-maths has decided that it is cheaper to buy an RS4 as I won't rely on it for commuting!

Unfortunately, there aren't many around near me, with most requiring a 40 miles trip to see them (difficult when I have little spare time during the working week).
As such I thought I would see if there are any owners from the Peterborough area who would be willing to talk me through theirs cars or out for a ride; I've yet to be passenger in one to know what a sorted one feels like!

Hopefully will be around here a bit more once I finally find one to buy, I'm keen to try enhance the interior a bit with some choice OEM+ modifications.

Thanks!
Tom

Return to “Welcome Area”