Greets from Luxembourg

New to the forum? Say "hello"
Pisci
Neutral

Greets from Luxembourg

Post by Pisci » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello there,

I am new to this forum and I would like to present myself. My name is Alex, I am 30 years old and I am an absolute car maniac.
Me and my wife own a B8 RS4 (2012 model) for about 6 month now, and we are having a blast and are enjoying every minute with this car.
I also own an old totally rebuilt (by myself) Golf Mk2, and a Golf Mk5 R32 on bags with plenty of carbon parts, loud exhaust and some other fancy stuff.

I hope to find a lot of answers to a lot of questions on this forum since there are no other sources you could find useful information.

My car sits on bags and has very slightly tinted tail lights and a removable front plate. That's all that has been done to it.
Next I want to make the exhaust a tad bit louder, finally buy 20" aftermarket wheels, and change the clutch (since it is not working perfectly in my opinion)

I hope to find all the information I need.
Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers,
Alex

FrazerD
4th Gear

Re: Greets from Luxembourg

Post by FrazerD » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:58 pm

Welcome along. Hope you find everything you need. Get some photos up of all 3 of your cars.

Cheers :thumbs:

Pisci
Neutral

Post by Pisci » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks,
Find the pictures of my cars below. I guess I like black cars :biggrin3:

The Golf Mk2 is static, sits on 17" Mini wheels and was totally rebuilt 2 years ago. New axles, brakes, engine, exhaust, etc.
The Golf Mk5 R32 sits on bags and used to have custom built 18" BBS RF008 wheels (sold 1 week ago :cry: :cry: :cry: ), custom exhaust, carbon fibre everywhere.
The RS4 is also sitting on bags since the beginning of September and has tinted tail lights. I didn't have the time to do anything else to it.

Projects are:
10.5x20" wheels, exhaust mod, black front grill, carbon fibre mirror caps, mend the paint.
Attachments
IMG_7619.JPG
ORG_DSC00803.JPG
DSC01007.JPG
DSC01026.JPG

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:12 am

They all look great but your Mk2 golf is very cool :sekret: Look forward to more photos of your progress on the RS4.

Cheers :thumbs:

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:36 am

Welcome Alex,

Car looks clean, the black optics mesh in the front grille would look great.
Pisci wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm
...and change the clutch (since it is not working perfectly in my opinion)
Get a Glycol test done on your gearbox oil first, the gearbox oil cooler might have failed and leaked, this contaminates the clutches and oil.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Return to “Welcome Area”