New B7 RS4 Owner

New to the forum? Say "hello"
Jcaller
Neutral

New B7 RS4 Owner

Post by Jcaller » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi all,

Recently picked up a Daytona grey rs4 avant after wanting one for years. The car has had a miltek system, mrc stage 2 and a new ish brakes so that’s s few of the big expenses covered.

Next mod will be to removed the drc for coilovers as it has a slight knock from the rear unfortunately! Choosing between b16’s or KW v3’s (any advice welcome).

Also possibly a single mass flywheel and ceramic clutch with the Christmas bonus as it’s still got the original one with 86k on.

Jon

FrazerD
4th Gear

Re: New B7 RS4 Owner

Post by FrazerD » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Welcome.

Glad you found what you were looking for. Did you see the car on eBay? I was looking not that long ago and it sounds familiar, fairly standard bar the exhaust? I nearly went to see it myself, looked really clean.

Cheers :thumbs:

Jcaller
Neutral

Post by Jcaller » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Yeah that’s the one 👍

The 2nd owner spend thousands on it and did all the suspension arms, aux rad, remap, exhaust etc.

Guy after him only did 3k in 3 years so it needs the cobwebs blowing out a bit but very happy with it so far!

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 pm

I went for a black one in the end and going to pick it up on the 9th. How are you finding ownership so far?

Cheers :thumbs:

Jcaller
Neutral

Post by Jcaller » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Nice!

Well it’s as expensive as everybody says 😂 but then every time I press the throttle it doesn’t matter!

Haven’t done any real long runs yet but very happy with it. Wouldn’t know it’s an 11 year old car.

Good luck with yours mate👍

Return to “Welcome Area”