Hopefully Soon to Be B7 RS4 Avant Owner

New to the forum? Say "hello"
jbtharris5
Neutral

Hopefully Soon to Be B7 RS4 Avant Owner

Post by jbtharris5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm in the middle of trying to find just the right RS4 to buy. I've been wanting that 4.2l V8 in my life for years and now that we have a dog I have a reason to buy a "sensible" estate with my other half. Thankfully her dream car was the RS5 so the RS4 is nearly the same thing and everyone is happy! :thumbs:

Sadly there's nothing we like the look of for sale nearby and both of us want to test drive one before taking the plunge. I'm quite picky about driving position and the feel of a car's steering etc. so I don't fancy taking a punt on one miles away to end up hating it!

Anyone in the midlands fancy letting a couple of strangers take their pride and joy for a spin? :P

I await the Rule 2 replies... :bigwave:
Current:
Audi RS4 Avant B7 Sprint Blue, Toyota Yaris T-Sport
Previous:
Mazda RX-7, Honda S2000, Toyota GT86, Mitsubishi FTO (track car), Mercedes C200 Sport (K.I.A. in Finland), Renault Megane Sport (K.I.A. Nurburgring), Toyota Previa mk1 (three peaks transport), Lexus LS400 (sold to a man in Finland), Toyota MR-S (track car), Nissan Micra Si 1.3 (track car), Mazda RX-8, Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

Return to “Welcome Area”