Hello

New to the forum? Say "hello"
Timbo
Neutral

Hello

Post by Timbo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Hello everyone, after lots of years of fast cars including TVR's, sierra cossies and jags I have decided to settle down with an Audi RS4 Avant B7. I have been looking for months but finally found a decent one, without any rust issues or damaged undertrays. It was a struggle as lots of them out there have been abused, even looking at Cat C's hopeing to find a gem.

Pick it up next week, cannot wait, the V8 is great, maybe better than the rover V8 burble....

I decided to not go for buckets, while they are great I just feel the car looks better with stock seats and wheel...

Tim

Lady Penelope
2nd Gear

Re: Hello

Post by Lady Penelope » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:20 am

Welcome Timbo,

This is a great forum and every piece of help and advice is in here somewhere!

Quite a journey through some icons to get here I see..

P
RS4 B7 2007 Cabriolet Misano Red
Revolution carbon air intake, KW adjustable springs, Da Vinci 20" summer rims, OEM 19" winter chrome and black rims, Audi Ceramic front brakes, Milltek cat back non resonated valved exhaust, US spec black front grill, MRC stage 2, Piano black interior + cream leather buckets. EM Tuning dragon eyes and xenon upgrade, TTRS FBMF steering wheel, TV, Reversing camera, Nav, Red leather fitted luggage.

FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: Hello

Post by FaisalJ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:21 am

FON and welcome along!

So where’s the pic?

I wouldn’t have let a damaged undertray put you off - they’re prone to getting damaged and unexpectedly expensive to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Return to “Welcome Area”