B7 RS4

New to the forum? Say "hello"
RS4Chris77
Neutral

B7 RS4

Post by RS4Chris77 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi all. First post on here. I’ve not yet purchased a car. This is where I need your advice. I’ve got £17k to £19k to spend. I’ve watched YouTube videos for reviews but they’re mainly about their own cars. For my budget, what am I really expected to get? What do I need to check and look out for when viewing? Does anyone know what the standard spec is on this car and a list of options as I can’t find anything online. I live in Nottingham area and cars are few and far between. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Re: B7 RS4

Post by RS4LAD » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:35 am

RS4Chris77 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:19 pm
Hi all. First post on here. I’ve not yet purchased a car. This is where I need your advice. I’ve got £17k to £19k to spend. I’ve watched YouTube videos for reviews but they’re mainly about their own cars. For my budget, what am I really expected to get? What do I need to check and look out for when viewing? Does anyone know what the standard spec is on this car and a list of options as I can’t find anything online. I live in Nottingham area and cars are few and far between. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Get yourself into this

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=126475

Return to “Welcome Area”