Craigyb -tclsatnav, not recommended.

Discussion forum for ICE, Security, SatNav, etc....
approved
4th Gear

RE: Re: RE: Re: Craigyb -tclsatnav, not recommended.

Post by approved » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm

what has any of that got to do with you ignoring me, repeatedly?

you were booked to do the work..not my problem if you arent earning enough?

if you dont want the work say so, dont book it and not turn up, and then when you get pulled roll out the violin that you earn no money?

you pulled up in a new Shape s8 FFS.

mug.

craigyb
3rd Gear

Post by craigyb » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I ignored you because your an 4rse to work for, your attitude is patronising and really I didn't want to do anymore work for you.

What I drive is my own choice and that was paid for with 16 years of IT contracting, not that's any concern of yours.

You accused me of ripping you off for nearly £1500 which is simply not true.

I will continue to ignore you as you are an 4rse.

approved
4th Gear

Post by approved » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:02 pm

there we go..the real you.

i'm just another punter, like all the others...i spoke to you for the sum total of about 15 mins...

i engaged you to provide me with a service.

i was courteous, made you a brew, and liked what you did for me..i even recommended you here and on other forums due to to naure of the kufatec/alpine solution giving control through the rns-e.....i know 2 gallardo owners who've done it since and are enjoying it...did they do it through you? i told them too.

i also recommended you for doing the steering wheel supply and change over for anyone with a multi funtion steering wheel who wanted flat bottom and keep the functionality....

thats how much of an arse i am

i never said you ripped me off, i said i paid you 1500 quid for work you did, how much you made profit in that is nothing to do with me, your entitled to it.

i dont think i've ever come across anyone so blind to the fact that they are at fault, and the fact you have descided to call me an arse, kind of cements my suspicions on what kind of guy you are...i dont know you well enough to call you an arse, but my experience of dealing with you is good reason for me to corroborate the original posters story, as he got the same level of service from you as well.

you could have just told me i was an arse to my face right at the beginning craig and i could have paid someone else to do my work for me.

anwyay, least we all know where we stand.

johneroberts
Cruising

Post by johneroberts » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 am

thread locked take it else where guys
jr
Driving is believing
RS246 Founder

Return to “Electrical”