Storage Pack on new RS6 - missing bits

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 591 bhp
mgoliveruk
2nd Gear

Storage Pack on new RS6 - missing bits

Post by mgoliveruk » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:50 am

Collected my car (Vorsprung) recently and noticed that the Storage Pack is incomplete compared to what I got in the past with previous two S4 Avants. In the tray under the boot floor there are luggage loops to fit in the rails but empty space for telescopic rail as well as the extendable belt. I am trying to find out if its meant to be like it or I was supposed to have received the missing parts with the car. Two dealerships as well as Audi UK could not shed any light.
Mgoliveruk

1999 A4
2001 S3
2004 A4 Cabriolet Silver
2007 A5 3.0 TDI Ibis White
FL 2012 S4 Avant Ibis White, with panda supersports seats
2017 S4 Avant Navarra Blue
2020 RS6 Vorsprung Tango Red

MAVAV
Neutral

Re: Storage Pack on new RS6 - missing bits

Post by MAVAV » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Looking at the A6 Avant configurator, storage pack QE1 comprises;

• 2 cupholders in the rear centre armrest
• Luggage compartment net for securing on the lashing points on the luggage compartment floor
• 2 rear 12V sockets

I can't see this being different for the RS6.

The telescopic rail etc doesn't seem to be available to us. The order code from the German RS6 brochure is 3GN;
Storage package 3GN
• two cup holders in the rear center armrest
• Luggage compartment net for fixing to the lashing eyes on the luggage compartment floor
• Loading floor Loading floor in the luggage compartment with one rail on the left and one on the right; with four lashing eyes that can be variably positioned in the rail system are; with tensioning strap on the right for fixing objects and a net on the left; with two hooks on the right and left
• Trunk floor mat with dirt cover underneath, easy to clean; ideal for the transport of dirty objects. In connection with RS sport suspension plus with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC), the dirt cover is covered by a dirt pan replaced.
• Rail system with fixing set telescopic rod and strap for individual division of the luggage compartment and secure fixation of objects; under stowable cargo floor

Gtsr
1st Gear

Post by Gtsr » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm

It doesn't come with it. I had to buy the telescopic bar separately. It costs around £120.
Many other stuff Audi UK left behind including the auto parking system, massage seats, alcântara headline, premium B&O speakers...

mgoliveruk
2nd Gear

Post by mgoliveruk » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Gtsr wrote:It doesn't come with it. I had to buy the telescopic bar separately. It costs around £120.
Many other stuff Audi UK left behind including the auto parking system, massage seats, alcântara headline, premium B&O speakers...
So is it Audi UK the one that decides what the RS6 for this market to have to look like?

I do miss the massage seats... not so much the auto parking that was
probably used twice in the last four years just to see how it worked.

Re the missing bits , I held to them before partexing my S4 Avant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mgoliveruk

1999 A4
2001 S3
2004 A4 Cabriolet Silver
2007 A5 3.0 TDI Ibis White
FL 2012 S4 Avant Ibis White, with panda supersports seats
2017 S4 Avant Navarra Blue
2020 RS6 Vorsprung Tango Red

RSPJN
Neutral

Post by RSPJN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Can anybody tell me the part number for the fixing set that includes the telescopic bar and strap?
The old system doesn’t fit the new rail system

Return to “RS6 (C8 Typ 5G) 2019-”