17%
Chunky's mum
5%

Total votes: 58

bing0r
Neutral

Re: So who's in?

Post by bing0r » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Test drove an RS5 last week, must say was pretty satisfied with the performance and still quite comfortable as a cruiser. Noise levels however are a bit subdued on the new V6 powertrain and not too keen on the "farty" noises on shifts. Maybe a Exhaust from Milltek or Akra will cure that. Saying that maybe time to tick off the sports exhaust option.

Doesn't feel very fast though, due to the refinement but i suppose that is a good and bad thing. Does anyone know if the Alcantara steering wheel is an option in the UK, as it doesn't appear to be. I have seen them on test/review cars but i suspect maybe for other markets.

I am hoping the new V6 will be better mated to an AVANT body as opposed to the coupe. If i was in the market for a Coupe, i think i would opt for the C63s or M4, Although i prefer the look of the new Audi. The wheels though, in person they look even worse!!

I think the RS4 wheels are slightly different from the RS5, but not much better imho.
Current: 2018 RS4 B9 Avant
Gone: 2013 RR Evoque Dynamic Lux - Petrol
Gone: 2008 Mazda RX8 40th Anniversary Edition

RS4some
1st Gear

Re: So who's in?

Post by RS4some » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:22 am

In regards to the Alcantara steering wheel and gear shift it is available in alcantara, just make sure you get the dealer to add YVL into the option code list

Wonder if the Rs4 will be much different to the rs5, it definately needs a better exhaust sound after hearing the videos

Return to “RS4 (B9 Typ 8W) 2017-”