RS4John
1st Gear

Re: Production dates

Post by RS4John » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Gig80 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:27 pm
Wait what they are updating the a4?

I can’t see them releasing the rs4 on the new platform when it comes out
There is a mild facelift to the standard A4 - new lower bumpers front and rear etc, typical Audi mid-life facelift. I haven't read of any changes to RS4 - maybe they will add some more kit as standard? No, I'm dreaming obviously... :audibash:
Misano, lunar silver seats and headliner, 20" Edge wheels, matrix headlights, memory driver seat, heated rear seats, TPM, pano roof, Packs: extended LED/storage inc load rails/comfort and sound/tour/parking assistance. Phone box, HUD, red calipers, sports exhaust, DRC, 174mph upgrade. OBD11 mods: headlamp washers disabled.

Gig80
Neutral

Post by Gig80 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me on the face lift, would be surprised if the interior was updated on the facelift though.

I’m in the showroom Friday so will ask if they have any dates been fed back to them

Brooner
Cruising

Post by Brooner » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:08 am

Just got an email back form my dealer
The latest he has recived Orders quarter 1 delivers quarter 2
Hopefully this is correct

s4tokyo
1st Gear

Post by s4tokyo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:41 am

The 4 week 'additional' delay I mentioned in a recent post has since been revised - for the better.
Production was completed Dec 4th and after time in 'Service Shop' (not sure what they do there...service?:) ) then it ships Dec 7th. My order was taken Oct. 18th
==> Planning is maybe(?) being adjusted according to destination Markets at the current time, as opposed to 'first come orders - first built', ...IF as you say deliveries are not happening until Q2 in UK? [In Japan, the B9 RS4 Buyers have been waiting since before LAST Dec for Audi Japan to take orders :( - with advance orders taken from existing RS owners ahead of official launch].

Return to “RS4 (B9 Typ 8W) 2017-”