Wrap and Badges

Discuss common aspects of Audi RS and S tuning and modifications
FrazerD
4th Gear

Wrap and Badges

Post by FrazerD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Hi folks,

As some of you may know, I replaced my Avant roof bars for black optics ones and I’m looking to get my window trim wrapped to match. I have had a few quotes from localish companies but I am just curious to know if anyone has done it or is a diy/pro wrapper that would do a homer, I’m in Suffolk and would travel depending how far.

Has anyone replaced their rear door moulding badges with black ones? If so, where did you find them?

Cheers :thumbs:

Parkerdan
Neutral

Re: Wrap and Badges

Post by Parkerdan » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:42 am

Interesting to see if anybody has wrapped them.

chunky79
Cruising

Re: Wrap and Badges

Post by chunky79 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:28 pm

FrazerD wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 pm
Hi folks,

As some of you may know, I replaced my Avant roof bars for black optics ones and I’m looking to get my window trim wrapped to match. I have had a few quotes from localish companies but I am just curious to know if anyone has done it or is a diy/pro wrapper that would do a homer, I’m in Suffolk and would travel depending how far.

Has anyone replaced their rear door moulding badges with black ones? If so, where did you find them?

Cheers :thumbs:
I did my RS6 trim about 7 years ago. I did it outside on my drive cause my garage at the time wasn't big enough. The job turned out really well considering, but I would recommend doing it inside and having an extra pair of hands.
Definitely a DIY job if you have the patience, I did it and I have NO patience at all.
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

Return to “Audi Tuning and Modifications”