What wheels are on your RS4 (pics if poss)

Discuss common aspects of Audi RS and S tuning and modifications
FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: What wheels are on your RS4 (pics if poss)

Post by FaisalJ » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:35 am

Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!'

Stop it you fuckers.

I'm alright for wheels. Really.

Deep breaths.
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

pule333
5th Gear

Post by pule333 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am

FaisalJ wrote:Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!'

ImageImageImageImageImage

Stop it you fuckers.

I'm alright for wheels. Really.

Deep breaths.
But is been like 4 months... You said it yourself.... :) you know you want to..
ilya, photographer http://www.ikrylov.com

RS4 B7 aka Vinnie
AMD stage2|De-coked|GruppeM|CAF|Eibach arbs|BilsteinB14|Goodridge hoses|DS3000|phaeton brake ducts|Led tail lights|Trups DTRL|LED interior|JcWeldFab|034 motorsport endlinks, mounts and bushings|ECS Differential Mount|JHM short shift|JHM intake spacers|8/10mm H&R|R2D2 10" sub and AMP|Corbeau seats|4point harness

MrHilario
5th Gear

Post by MrHilario » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:18 am

Don't do It Faisal, your rims really suit the look of your car :thumbs:

I've not seen rotors on a B7 but I think they would look good on mine :lol:

Edit - After searching google I can confirm that they would look awesome on mine, but I've just had my original alloys refurbished so not changing them now :bash:

1.4 Fiesta (Silver)
2.8 VW Bora V6 4motion (Blue)
4.2 Audi RS4 B7 Avant (Black)

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 am

MrHilario wrote:Don't do It Faisal, your rims really suit the look of your car :thumbs:

Edit - After searching google I can confirm that they would look awesome on mine, but I've just had my original alloys refurbished so not changing them now :bash:
You're a gent Simon :beerchug:

Only problem with the speedlines is they're a pain in the arse to clean. Not looking forward to that in winter. My other set of wheels aren't much better.

See what you did Mike?

You planted a seed, inception style, and now the man maths has taken over and is telling me to sell my 19s to put towards a set of rotors!! FFS. How do i turn the man maths in my brain off?
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

pule333
5th Gear

Post by pule333 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 am

FaisalJ wrote:
MrHilario wrote:Don't do It Faisal, your rims really suit the look of your car :thumbs:

You're a gent Simon :beerchug:

Only problem with the speedlines is they're a pain in the arse to clean. Not looking forward to that in winter. My other set of wheels aren't much better.

See what you did Mike?

You planted a seed, inception style, and now the man maths has taken over and is telling me to sell my 19s to put towards a set of rotors!! FFS. How do i turn the man maths in my brain off?
By buying the rotors. :) today ;)
ilya, photographer http://www.ikrylov.com

RS4 B7 aka Vinnie
AMD stage2|De-coked|GruppeM|CAF|Eibach arbs|BilsteinB14|Goodridge hoses|DS3000|phaeton brake ducts|Led tail lights|Trups DTRL|LED interior|JcWeldFab|034 motorsport endlinks, mounts and bushings|ECS Differential Mount|JHM short shift|JHM intake spacers|8/10mm H&R|R2D2 10" sub and AMP|Corbeau seats|4point harness

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Do you know how easy it is to clean the rotors? I don't think I've had to take a brush to them ever, the dirt just falls off. My RS6 wheels need fortnightly scrubbing with a toothbrush.

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Also, you need to factor in the time off from work you'll need from that bad back bending down cleaning those wheels all the time. And you will need to pay people to do stuff for you cos it hurts too much. It makes sense to get the rotors, it's actually an investment, you'll be saving money in 6 months.

RichieRS
4th Gear

Post by RichieRS » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Must admit. There are a couple of sets on eBay at the moment in silver which I fancy. If only I hadn't spent a fortune just refurbishing my current 20's I would have been so very tempted!!

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Or you could of just looked at the 1st page of this thread for them on a black B7 (but a saloon, so it was always going to look better).

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:51 pm

RichieRS wrote:Must admit. There are a couple of sets on eBay at the moment in silver which I fancy. If only I hadn't spent a fortune just refurbishing my current 20's I would have been so very tempted!!
I don't think they don't look as aggressive in silver.

Ozzyz
3rd Gear

Post by Ozzyz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:51 pm

I think you should do it Faisal, then you can sell me your Speedlines lol :bigblink: :bigblink:

MrHilario
5th Gear

Post by MrHilario » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:56 pm

MikeFish wrote:

Or you could of just looked at the 1st page of this thread for them on a black B7 (but a saloon, so it was always going to look better).
Some pics are blocked by my work, it's weird. I can see Ilyas two pics for example, and rsjp's two, but no others.

I think if they were grey with silver tips they would look awesome on mine, it's tempting but i must do my kitchen first. Maybe with my bonus next year I will look at some mods. :thumbs:

1.4 Fiesta (Silver)
2.8 VW Bora V6 4motion (Blue)
4.2 Audi RS4 B7 Avant (Black)

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 pm

It is the same as me. You can see photos posted attached to this thread i.e. hosted by this forum, but you can't see the photos hosted by photobucket as it is blocked by your work software.

Open this thread on your phone or at home and you'll see them all.

N11LS_J
5th Gear

Post by N11LS_J » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:59 pm

MikeFish wrote:Also, you need to factor in the time off from work you'll need from that bad back bending down cleaning those wheels all the time. And you will need to pay people to do stuff for you cos it hurts too much. It makes sense to get the rotors, it's actually an investment, you'll be saving money in 6 months.

:lol:

You crack me up Mike, you speech almost had me convinced too!!!

The only reason I didn't keep the rotors I had was that I totally agree, in silver, they just don't seem to cut it...

But on yours :rocker: Looks spot on

Faisal, do it, in gloss gunmetal or satin anthracite even
Instagram : n_i_l_s

rspj
4th Gear

Post by rspj » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Image have a set for winter so easy to clean when I get refub thinking going gloss black
rs4 b8 Suzuka, grey 14

Return to “Audi Tuning and Modifications”