WTB RS2

2.2 I5 20v turbo - 315 bhp
ant1
3rd Gear

WTB RS2

Post by ant1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 pm

I guess this is a long shot as very few people use this section now.

But just in case, on the look out for a good RS2 so if you have one you want to sell let me know.

amanda1
Top Gear

Re: WTB RS2

Post by amanda1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Ant surely you know the best forum to look for an s2 is ;)

http://Www.s2forum.com
950 nm torque!

Ohh running bridgestones because they are the best ;)

RS2_freak
1st Gear

Post by RS2_freak » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:03 am

There's three RHD ones being advertised at the minute - a couple of silver ones on Pistonheads (one of these is also on Autotrader), plus there's a green one on ebay.
A lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

envers
Neutral

Post by envers » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Does anyone have any information of the green one... or has anyone been to see it?

Still trying to find a good one!

Thanks for any help

Eastcoast rs2
Neutral

Post by Eastcoast rs2 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Theres a silver one for sale in Devon on piston heads which looks very nice.

The car is an ex New Zealand rs2 so has not been exposed to the conditions of a Uk winter.
Seller claims the car hasn't even been exposed to rain while in the Uk and the owner owned a car detailing business so has been looked after.

It also has a stage 3 MRC tune upping power from 315 to 370 bhp. If you don't know MRC are probably the leading rs2/s2 tuner in the Uk.
MRC won't do this tune unless the car has new and genuine MAF, N75, ISV, throttle position sensor, diverter, lambda, coilpacks and boots and a
new uprated fuel pump with relayed power so a number of important things are fairly new.

Also has cruise control and a whole range of expensive custom carbon fibre trim, HKS lowering springs and a milltek exhaust.

I live in Australia and imported an rs2 from Wales last year. This one came up for sale a few months later and to tell you the truth I probably
would have opted for this over the one I bought. The car i bought has minor rust I need to sort out but it's in hard to reach places so may
require an engine out job :cry:

Hope this helps

Return to “RS2 (B4) 1994-1995”