2.2 I5 20v turbo - 315 bhp
dubbed_up_daz
4th Gear

RS2 anniversary meet at Zuffenhausen

Post by dubbed_up_daz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Copied from a friend on Facebook...

Dear friends and owners of the Audi / Porsche RS2,

"From the stature Audi - Porsche RS2"

The next year,2014, the RS2 will be twenty years young,for his anniversary I want to organize a meeting and that at the birthplace of each RS2 in Zuffenhausen to make this happen I need your help....
Since the proceeds of this event are intended for a childrens hospital of a special kind, namely the Olga Hospital in Stuttgart, it also needs a lot of special people namely drivers and drivers and friends of this unique vehicle about companies, sponsors provide people with a heart for the good cause to win.
To achieve this I need from each RS2 owner and or owners name,origin and email for contact. The data is used in strict confidence and only for the later invitation.

Please spread this further so that I can reach any RS2 Driver and friends around the world...In order to lay the foundation to do something special.

Advance thank you for your help and support!

best regards

Rico Dieling

Contact me(him): info@tausendundeinemeile.com

Mr V10
Cruising

Re: RS2 anniversary meet at Zuffenhausen

Post by Mr V10 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Sounds cool.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753PS, 1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon S-Tronic, Sepang, B&O, Tech Pack w/connect, 19" 5 Arm Wing Alloys, Comfort Pack, LED Light Pack - Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport

Return to “RS2 (B4) 1994-1995”