FREE car detail from Auto Meticulous

2.5 I5 20v TFSI - 306 bhp (2013-2014)
2.5 I5 20v TFSI - 335 bhp (2015-)
2.5 I5 20v TFSI - 362 bhp (Performance 2016-)
ChrisA
4th Gear

FREE car detail from Auto Meticulous

Post by ChrisA » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Hi guys

My name’s Chris and I’m the owner of Auto Meticulous, a small car detailing service in Hampshire on the south coast of England.

In an attempt to gain a positive reputation on this forum I’m here to offer you an opportunity to have your car detailed to a Stage 2 finish. :thumbs:

To be in with a chance to win this prize all you have to do is visit my sub forum in the Site Sponsors page and post a picture of the car you’d like detailed. That’s it, nothing more than that. viewtopic.php?f=149&t=141975 :rocker:

If you would like to visit my Facebook page to inspect some of my previous work please be sure to like and follow me. www.Facebook.com/AutoMeticulous

:beerchug: !GOOD LUCK! :beerchug:

A full stage 2 detailing session includes:
1, contactless prewash
2, tar and film remover
3, wash
4, clay bar
5, panel clean
6, wax
7, glass cleaned
8, wheels plus iron particle remover and tyre dress
9, exhaust tips polished where required

Then into the interior:
1, vacuum
2, all accessible surfaces cleaned
4, leather cleaned and conditioned where required
5, vents dusted
6, glass cleaned

Terms and conditions:

The winner will be selected at random by Auto Meticulous on Monday 1st November and the owner contacted that day.

The car receiving the FREE stage 2 service will need to be left with Auto Meticulous (PO91RL) from 0830-1730 at a date to be arranged.

Auto Meticulous will be allowed to use pictures of the car before and after the service for marketing purposes.

Return to “RS Q3 (Typ 8U) 2013-”