New Website

http://www.MRCTuning.com - MRC Tuning Limited is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. They pride themselves on their technical knowledge and ability to do all mapping in house. Dougal Bennet and Mihnea Cotet opened the UK business in 2005.
Surrey Sam
Cruising

New Website

Post by Surrey Sam » Thu May 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Not keen to be honest, the old one had a lot more information and available services on it.

For example I was just browsing trying to find out the difference between the levels of Carbon Cleaning that I'm sure were available for the B7, the new website however has no price or information on any carbon cleaning service?

Is it possible to have a separate thread detailing what actually gets cleaned on the basic service and what gets cleaned on the full carbon cleaning service?
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

MikeFish
Cruising

Re: New Website

Post by MikeFish » Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 pm

http://www.mrctuning.com/index.php/audi ... ns/rs4-b7/

From £600
Basic Carbon Clean
Carbon build up removed from intakes

MRC Full Carbon Clean £976.90
Inspection of intakes, ports cleaned and finished, valves cleaned and finished, valve seats cleaned and finished, injector clean, all gaskets, documented pictures of clean on request

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Fri May 23, 2014 10:45 am

Mike, thanks for the help/link.

Clicking your link I can see all the info I was expecting to see. However, if I try to navigate my own way through the website from the front page I get a 404 page not found error on the majority of models when trying to select one for seeing what services are provided. Must be a website coding issue of some kind?
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am

Yeah looks like the link is broken on their site. I only got to the right page by searching for rs4.

Return to “MRC Tuning”