Fuelled Adventures Peaks Pass

Organise and discuss trackdays and meets
Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Fuelled Adventures Peaks Pass

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Peaks Pass is a go!

8th December.

Join Fuelled Adventures on an epic drive out.

A full day driving experience on brilliant roads round the Peak District with down to earth people who love driving and also love their cars. Would be great to get a few more people along to enjoy the day. Plan is as follows...

Starting at the Westbound Hartshead services M62 at 0930
Small lunch break and leg stretch at Castleton approx 1200
Finishing at The Turnpike for a refreshment and to catch up with the other drivers. Approx 1545.

If you're coming along for the drive then just send a message with your name and car details so we have an accurate idea of numbers on the day.

No joining fee. Just a group of friends and like minded drivers going for a good day out. Be great to see some RS/S/modified cars but anybody passionate is welcome.

Will be given a link to the route via Google maps just incase you get split from the group.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amgtr
Neutral

Re: Fuelled Adventures Peaks Pass

Post by amgtr » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:10 am

This is on my doorstep so would be up for it but hard to commit to something in December when the weather and possible salt on the roads will dictate yes or no.
Mine may well be off the road and in the garage for winter by then but if this is not just an Audi event we have something else just as suitable to go in

Return to “Trackdays and Meets”