Audi Driver International 2018 (Sat 13th Oct)

Organise and discuss trackdays and meets
bam_bam
Cruising

Re: Audi Driver International 2018 (Sat 13th Oct)

Post by bam_bam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Banana man wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:00 pm
FrazerD wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:48 pm
I’m relatively new here so can I ask what all this “stigma” is? Or is it too long a story to get into?

Cheers :thumbs:
Well my personal experience at wales was I felt as if rs246 members where looking down at us as lesser people, at first I thought it was just me but some of the other members of edition noggy also agreed with my feelings, they where quite closed as individuals too which emphasised the initial feelings, they weren’t rude or aggressive but they also weren’t welcoming either.

My limited knowledge is that other people in the car community have either had the same experience or have heard the rumours at a guess.
Well you're certainly the little miss insecurity in high-school that ended up with a double G cup boob job. Lemme get this right, you're basing all of this on 'your feelings', yet these guys weren't rude or aggressive?! Were the RS246 guys maybe hanging out together chatting, minding their own business? Perhaps if you weren't so insecure you'd have walked over and said hello. I know I would have, it's really not difficult, what are you, a millennial? Maybe it's difficult if you're on one of your heavy flow days innit.
I've never read such a childish bunch of tosh. The RS246 stand placement is purely political and possibly one compounded by refusal to contribute in resource or finance.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 pm

JJ it was the same at Beaulieu, just leave them to it with their ugly 90's blue.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

daytonamart
5th Gear

Post by daytonamart » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Surrey Sam wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 pm
JJ it was the same at Beaulieu, just leave them to it with their ugly 90's blue.
:nodder:
Gone B8.5 A5 Sportback Black Edition Plus Floret Silver
Current C6 A6 Avant Silver TDi S line snotter
Gone B7 RS4 Sprint Blue Avant
Gone 8P A3 Sportback Reflex Silver
Gone 8V A3 Saloon Daytona Grey
Gone B7 A4 Reflex Silver
Gone B7 RS4 Daytona Grey Avant

Banana man
1st Gear

Post by Banana man » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm

bam_bam wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 pm
Banana man wrote:
FrazerD wrote:
I’m relatively new here so can I ask what all this “stigma” is? Or is it too long a story to get into?

Well my personal experience at wales was I felt as if rs246 members where looking down at us as lesser people, at first I thought it was just me but some of the other members of edition noggy also agreed with my feelings, they where quite closed as individuals too which emphasised the initial feelings, they weren’t rude or aggressive but they also weren’t welcoming either.

My limited knowledge is that other people in the car community have either had the same experience or have heard the rumours at a guess.
Well you're certainly the little miss insecurity in high-school that ended up with a double G cup boob job. Lemme get this right, you're basing all of this on 'your feelings', yet these guys weren't rude or aggressive?! Were the RS246 guys maybe hanging out together chatting, minding their own business? Perhaps if you weren't so insecure you'd have walked over and said hello. I know I would have, it's really not difficult, what are you, a millennial? Maybe it's difficult if you're on one of your heavy flow days innit.
I've never read such a childish bunch of tosh. The RS246 stand placement is purely political and possibly one compounded by refusal to contribute in resource or finance.
Well I was trying to be polite, of course we came over and said hello, I also looked round all your cars, but you lot came across as a bunch of pompous muppets, who clearly weren’t proper petrol heads and more focused on seeing who can spend the most money on their cars for showmanship more than anything else, you lot turned your nose up at us for some reason we have no idea, considering your the only group to have been like that and that you have previous reputation already says a lot really.

One of your members was trying to belittle one of ours saying he wasn’t driving very fast because he had no flies on his bumper :roll: yet declined the offer of a drive out together and wondered off :assflash:

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:13 am

Guys

Game over right?

We can spend all night flexing muscles about who has the biggest cock! The reality is you and I have an RS4, we should be united together. If you feel the RS246 forum is beyond you then I respect your decision to leave. Do so quietly.

It’s interesting to see people sat in the background saying noting until you mention colour then they are all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White
S4 B7 Phantom Black (gone but not forgotten)
A4 B7 Avant 2.7 TDI Brilliant Red
A5 Cab 3.0 TDI Phantom Black

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:23 am

Surrey Sam wrote:JJ it was the same at Beaulieu, just leave them to it with their ugly 90's blue.
ImageImageImage

RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 am

daytonamart wrote:
Surrey Sam wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 pm
:nodder:
I’m with you guys. It’s a matter of time before a paint code becomes boring. I get it but that’s it.... I get it

RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White

pule333
5th Gear

Audi Driver International 2018 (Sat 13th Oct)

Post by pule333 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:41 am

Banana man wrote:
bam_bam wrote:
Banana man wrote:

Well I was trying to be polite, of course we came over and said hello, I also looked round all your cars, but you lot came across as a bunch of pompous muppets, who clearly weren’t proper petrol heads and more focused on seeing who can spend the most money on their cars for showmanship more than anything else, you lot turned your nose up at us for some reason we have no idea, considering your the only group to have been like that and that you have previous reputation already says a lot really.

One of your members was trying to belittle one of ours saying he wasn’t driving very fast because he had no flies on his bumper :roll: yet declined the offer of a drive out together and wondered off :assflash:
Wooaahhh.. kick below the belt man where it actually hurts. Image define “proper petrol head” please.
Ps. The amount of dead flys on you bumper is a universal scale of how fast your were going.
Being a “proper petrol head” he should have known that lol.
Pss. Everyone knows sprint blue is the fastest rs4

Psss. What’s your favourite part about B6 RS4?

ilya, photographer http://www.ikrylov.com

RS4 B7 aka Vinnie
AMD stage2|De-coked|GruppeM|CAF|Eibach arbs|BilsteinB14|Goodridge hoses|DS3000|phaeton brake ducts|Led tail lights|Trups DTRL|LED interior|JcWeldFab|034 motorsport endlinks, mounts and bushings|ECS Differential Mount|JHM short shift|JHM intake spacers|8/10mm H&R|R2D2 10" sub and AMP|Corbeau seats|4point harness

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:44 am

Banana man wrote:
FrazerD wrote:

I know most of the guys that went on that trip (although I wasn’t there).

There is one bell-end that was in that group.

Otherwise, it’s a nice group of blokes. Your impression was wrong.

I’ve made a number of mates off this forum, and have been helped out a number of times with various things.

The thing that’s a bit different to some other forums is the humour. Most people on here don’t take themselves too seriously, and take the piss out of each other a fair bit. Some people don’t get on with that.

Where in the country are you? Let’s sort a Boxhill meet in the calendar (where Simon?) and come down and say hello. I’ve always wanted to meet banana man...loved that cartoon.

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:46 am

P.S. we all know proper Audi RS cars are avants.

Hairdresser and taxi editions were a flop

Also, best colour is blatantly Daytona (coming from the bloke with 3 black cars)

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

pule333
5th Gear

Post by pule333 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:47 am

FaisalJ wrote:
Banana man wrote:
FrazerD wrote:

I know most of the guys that went on that trip (although I wasn’t there).

There is one bell-end that was in that group.

Otherwise, it’s a nice group of blokes. Your impression was wrong.

I’ve made a number of mates off this forum, and have been helped out a number of times with various things.

The thing that’s a bit different to some other forums is the humour. Most people on here don’t take themselves too seriously, and take the piss out of each other a fair bit. Some people don’t get on with that.

Where in the country are you? Let’s sort a Boxhill meet in the calendar (where Simon?) and come down and say hello. I’ve always wanted to meet banana man...loved that cartoon.

After looking through some tapes we might have established there were 2 of them Image we must apologise

ilya, photographer http://www.ikrylov.com

RS4 B7 aka Vinnie
AMD stage2|De-coked|GruppeM|CAF|Eibach arbs|BilsteinB14|Goodridge hoses|DS3000|phaeton brake ducts|Led tail lights|Trups DTRL|LED interior|JcWeldFab|034 motorsport endlinks, mounts and bushings|ECS Differential Mount|JHM short shift|JHM intake spacers|8/10mm H&R|R2D2 10" sub and AMP|Corbeau seats|4point harness

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:47 am

Makes me chuckle when the 'Edition Noggy' URL from their twatter link is invalid, and this forum is the first Google hit when you type in Noggy RS4. Hey at least we've learned that sticking some motorway maintenance lights on our cars, when driving out to events such as these. Does at least wet the magazine editors panties, because #properpetrolheads.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:50 am

Banana man wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm
bam_bam wrote:
Banana man wrote:

Oh I get it now, it wasn't your group that 'we' ignored, it was just you and you're cutting up rough. And all of this even after your massive boob job, you insecure girls should save your money and work on your personalities. Stop being so petty, this whole thing is in your head, I honestly cannot believe how much energy you've put into detailing such a miniscule slight, that may or may not of happened somewhere in Wales, have you even read back what you've written? You've somehow gotten seriously butthurt at 'upturned' noses and some banter over non-existent dead flies. Besides, our man probably turned your man down, because offering a "drive out together" meant he'd have to give him a reach-around at some point, especially given the slow and romantic pace at which his was driving everywhere.

Go away you colourist, you're dull.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Banana man
1st Gear

Post by Banana man » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:57 am

Jon_J wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:13 am
Guys

Game over right?

We can spend all night flexing muscles about who has the biggest cockImage! The reality is you and I have an RS4, we should be united together. If you feel the RS246 forum is beyond you then I respect your decision to leave. Do so quietly.

It’s interesting to see people sat in the background saying noting until you mention colour then they are all over it.

Hold on, you brought us into this :bash: “How come the Nogaro club get prime position? What’s special about them?“ did you forget you wrote that?

You say we should be united but then assume you are more “special” than the edition noggy stand! That doesn’t seem to be very united.

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:59 am

Banana man wrote:
Jon_J wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:13 am
Guys

Game over right?

We can spend all night flexing muscles about who has the biggest cockImage! The reality is you and I have an RS4, we should be united together. If you feel the RS246 forum is beyond you then I respect your decision to leave. Do so quietly.

Hold on, you brought us into this :bash: “How come the Nogaro club get prime position? What’s special about them?“ did you forget you wrote that?

You say we should be united but then assume you are more “special” than the edition noggy stand! That doesn’t seem to be very united.
It was a random example.

2007 RS4 B7 Avant

Return to “Trackdays and Meets”