MK Meet - Weds 6th Dec

Organise and discuss trackdays and meets
Ian_C
Cruising

MK Meet - Weds 6th Dec

Post by Ian_C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Wednesday 6th December, 6:30pm onwards at Ye Olde Swan, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, just off the A421. :thumbs:

Ye Olde Swan has been our new home for the last year now: lovely outside garden area, cosy 16th century core now we are in the colder half of the year (no Disney windmills here!) plus most importantly great food!

Last time out back in October attendance was understandably not as high as the peak of summer, good to catch up with those present, awesome food again. The pub anticipate being busy in the run up to Christmas, I have agreed to phone the number through the day before. Hence I cannot stress enough, please post if you can make it! If you cannot commit until nearer the date, please post as such in this thread, or send me a message / text. I absolutely do not want anyone to travel and not have enough seats at the table and find the pub cannot accommodate because they are rammed.

6:30pm onwards, any enthusiast welcome, not just VAG and / or Porsche! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you. The meet is posted on RS246, Audi SRS, the S2 Forum and TSN.

Ye Olde Swan
Newport Road
Woughton on the Green
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK6 3BS

The bit highlighted in red on the second map is the road through the pub - you can access from both ends. Congregate at the north end of the car park, the four spaces by the red arrow are the biggest for A8s + RS6s etc.

MK 800.jpg
Last edited by Ian_C on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B5 B6 B7 B9

Ian_C
Cruising

Re: MK Meet - Weds 6th Dec

Post by Ian_C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:17 pm

1. Ian_C
B5 B6 B7 B9

John@mk
2nd Gear

Post by John@mk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:44 pm

1. Ian_C
2.John@mk
RS6 Grey and Loud. :-)

B8 RS4 Daytona gone :-(

Ian_C
Cruising

Post by Ian_C » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Ian_C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm
The pub anticipate being busy in the run up to Christmas, I have agreed to phone the number through the day before. Hence I cannot stress enough, please post if you can make it! If you cannot commit until nearer the date, please post as such in this thread, or send me a message / text
1. Ian_C
2. Chris
3. Nik_W
4. Richard_W
5. John@mk
6. Jamrowls
B5 B6 B7 B9

Ian_C
Cruising

Post by Ian_C » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Ian_C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm
The pub anticipate being busy in the run up to Christmas, I have agreed to phone the number through the day before. Hence I cannot stress enough, please post if you can make it! If you cannot commit until nearer the date, please post as such in this thread, or send me a message / text
1. Ian_C
2. Chris
3. Nik_W
4. Richard_W
5. John@mk
6. Jamrowls

See you tomorrow evening chaps! Thank you for replies in thread, and the two who have messaged me separately. Calling pub at 4:30pm this afternoon. Whether its before or after this time, if anyone else would like to attend and eat, please please add your name to the list!
B5 B6 B7 B9

Ian_C
Cruising

Post by Ian_C » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Great to see you all for the festive meet! Super food as ever, very pleasant evening. No pics due to the darkness, we headed inside early!

Heading into 2018, we hold MK Meets monthly April to October (during BST) at Ye Olde Swan. Through the winter we try and meet every other month, with a February meet available on demand! I will message a few of the regulars in late January, and publish a meet Weds 7th Feb open to all across the usual forums if there is enough interest. Please note, if this doesn't get posted, there is no meet!
B5 B6 B7 B9

Return to “Trackdays and Meets”